Lasagna

Daffy felt as if he had been hit by a car as well, that car being full of baggage. Emotional baggage that is.

He slowly walked toward the stairs for he knew any longer hiding from Bugs would warrant him to believe Daffy was verbally harassing you Or something Daffy would usually do along those lines.

He paced slowly towards the stairs leaning over the railing slightly to try to see what Bugs was up to in the kitchen.

It was hard to see from the angle he was forced to remain at but what he could see was that Bugs was thankfully preoccupied cooking as well as talking with speedy, luckily for him it was a decent distraction hopefully putting a bandaid on the 30 minutes he spent upstairs.

Daffy crept down the stairs like a kid sneaking toward the Christmas tree late on Christmas Eve, hopeful he could sit himself casually on the couch and pretend as if he were there the whole time.

He sat himself on the couch slowly sinking into it trying to remain quit as possible, turning the tv up a few notches, and leaning back fearful he'd be noticed.

He knew very well he looked as if he'd been smoking a disgusting amount of weed after he cries, that or he'd been punched in the face many times. And in few words Bugs knew very well if he'd been crying or not, so he prayed to God and a few celebrities that his face would look less fucked before Bugs came to bother him.

"YEESH. You get into a fight up there Lucas?"

Speedy raised an eyebrow standing on the arm Of the couch causing Daffy to jump followed by him shushing him promptly.

"You shut that mouth of yours NOW"

Daffy hissed whispering as speedy gave him a scoff and looked him up and down as Daffy sat fearful of Bugs being drawn into the living room.

"Whatever man, not like I'm getting involved, I was just trying to say you look awful."

Speedy chuckled gesturing to Daffys still red face and puffy eyes.

"Lord! Don't you have some business thing to do right now?? Shoo!!"

Daffy growled shooing him with his hands as speedy sped, as he does. Onto the bridge of Daffys beak pointing a finger between his eyes.

"Ay man, I'm not a pest like you. Don't shoo me."

He threatened before speeding off in the blink of an eye, leaving Daffy to sigh in relief happy he was gone sneaking by with an extremely close call.

"Daf? You back?"

Bugs said hearing bits of the conversation peaking his head out from the kitchen as Daffy glanced to the side avoiding eye contact.

"I didn't go anywhere, crazy"

Daffy scoffed chuckling looking away as Bugs rolled his eyes not playing into Daffys delusion of assuming Bugs wouldn't notice his absence.

"Can you give me a hand in here? I'd appreciate if you cleaned up YOUR dishes before we have a guest in our kitchen"

Bugs sneered as Daffy scoffed surprisingly to Bugs getting up immediately and simply agreeing to the task silently speed walking to the sink doing the dishes and cleaning as asked.

This was odd for Daffy, and Bugs knew something had happened but was well aware he wouldn't be told straight up.

"So, Did ya talk to y/n?"

Bugs eased in putting the dish in the oven and set the time, turning to Daffy crossing his arms.

Daffy didn't respond right away, thinking about what he could say next to avoid explaining to Bugs what he'd done and said before.