IV

Rok-Ah, where are you? Beacrox's a bit scary to be with. Save me.

Rok ignored his twin's whines and continued cleaning the library. The Henituse brat he went to have a brawl was nowhere to be found.

Rok-Ah... Head Butler Rey said I should work with you... I'm on my way. Finally!

The whole county believes that twins shouldn't be separated – so they're doing everything they can to keep them by each other's side. However, there are some situations they're forced apart. Cale just finds it difficult to be with Beacrox in the kitchen the most.

"Maybe I should switch with him?" he pondered and waited for his great younger sibling.

Moments later, Rok heard the door opening, and he can hear some light footsteps. He turned to the noise and found a golden-haired boy, dressed in such a high-end coat.

"How may I help you?" Rok asked. He went down the stairs and faced the older boy. if he is correct the boy is ten to twelve years old.

"nothing... I am just sightseeing."

After hearing that, Rok ignored him and resume his work. The older boy took a book from the stacks of books he has not wiped yet. He didn't say anything so he won't say anything either.

"how old are you?" the boy asked.

"I am five." He replied.

The boy nodded, his smile was bright and endearing, "you are quite eloquent at your age. I am Alver... what's your name?"

The boy casually stood near him and offered his hands, "let's be friends?"

Rok knows that he shouldn't accept the offer. "I am Rok, Young Master." He politely bowed his head, ignoring the hands that reached out to him.

"You won't accept my greetings?" Alver looked at him chidingly.

"I won't." he replied, "this one is commoner, Young Master."

He turned back to his work and continued, "a commoner and noble friends would be sacrilegious." For this world that they are living in right now. The gold-haired man smiled at him bitterly. He looks like a golden retriever. Rok thought.

"HYUNG-NIM!" Cale's loud shout echoed inside the library. The golden hair boy looks at Cale while he resumed his work.

How cruel! Ignoring your brother! Cale froze in his place after seeing the blond man in front of him, Hyung-nim... did you offend this person?

Huh? Why?

This is Rowoon's soon-to-be crown prince.

Rok immediately looked at his younger brother.

"Hi... I am Alver... nice to meet you... you two are identical..."

Cale steps back and greeted, "Nice you meet you too..."

Rok, Young master! Young Master!

Playing innocent? Cale asked. He saw his brother nodding.

He smiled, "Young Master..."

The distance was great, the blond child is not even smiling now.

"both of you are different," Alver said and sat down on the couch. Cale approach Rok and tried his best to keep himself close to him. They can hear light chuckles from the older man, "how cute."

CUTE?! The twins alarmingly cried.

"This is my first time seeing twins... a stuck up and stoic older brother and an easy go, lucky young brother."