XXXIII

OFFICIALLY OUT OF HIATUSMORE FAMILY FLUFF WILL COME!

[***]

When the twins made the first move, the county was in a frenzy.

Ron stood there watching them do nothing while feeling worthless together.

He can not help but sigh deeply. They should be cautious because these two are operating on the same brain, in the same location, and feel worthless at all times.

"Wait, what did I expect?"

"Now, now," Cale said, "that Uncle will come to us first." He is already told Rok that Arsen is going to do something to them. It was a poison attempt in his previous life.

But nows...

"It is an assassination attempt," Rok stated casually.

"How do you know you are so sure, Rok?"

"He is just itching to get rid of us. Poison will leave leads, but assassination? If he finds someone as skilled as Grandpa Ron, we are screwed."

But Ron guaranteed that there was no stronger or more skilled assassin than him.

Molrans, who has previously operated on both the Eastern and Western continents, swear by his surname.

That is why.

"Let us corner them, Dongsaeng, and make them grovel before our feet."

It's the moment when the Henituses realize they messed with the wrong person.

[***]

A family meeting was called, and all of the children of the current household members were invited. Violan was seated next to Rok and Cale. However, none of the family members came to their table, effectively isolating the Household Head's family.

Violan looked at them casually, ignoring their menacing stares.

She was concerned about the children, eight years old and a toddler, who were being scrutinized.

She despises the fact that she is still powerless in front of the members of the household.

"To think, Deruth married and impregnated commoners."

"I am worried about the future of the family."

"Look at those children, how pitiful; if only they were born from the nobility of the highest class."

It continued in this manner.

Cale: They really want to die, do not they?

Rok: ...

Rok had been completely deafeningly quiet. Of course, he had already created the most promising aspect of dying.

With a cup in his hand, he watched the trembling maid pour out the poisoned juice.

"Hey, Noona. This lemonade sure looks really great."

Cale looked at his older twin brother.

"Do not be so nervous, I have been an illegitimate child before, and I know where I belong," Rok said. It was almost slicing the bastards who were staring at him.

Violan looked at him, but he was already holding his mother's hand.

"N... no... my... apologies."

Rok smiled and looked around at the people.

He drank the lemonade with which Ron poisoned himself. But there was one thing these Henituses did not realize: Rok's body was poison-resistant. Furthermore, the poison used by Ron was more lethal than the poison used by the maid.