Our First Hangout

I get up for little hangout today. I quess you can say I'm excited. I don't know.

I get ready, looking as emo as ever. I wear my black shirt with a grey jacket that has "Great Smoky" written on the front. I put on my blue jeans and bracelets.

I walk out of my room and shut my door behind me. "Where are you going that you all dressed up for?" My Grandmother asked. I'm hanging out with the neighbors cousin." I say.

"Oh right sorry" she says as she hands me a cup of coffee to drink. "Thank you and, it's okay you forgot" I say.

"Have fun" she calls. As I walk out th door with the coffee. "I will!" I say before I shut the door behind me.

I grab my phone and started to text him saying that I'm ready when he says "Ready?" I jump. "Oh sorry! Didn't mean to scare you" "No no it's okay" I say as I take a sip of my hot coffee.

"I'm ready by the way" I say. "Is it okay if I take your hand and pull you to where I set up at?" He asks. This is so sweet.

No body ever asks before they touch me. "Yeah you can" I say. He grabs my hand and we walked up the street. It was about 20 to 25 mintues before we get there.

We get there, "Oh this is really pretty" I say. We are on top of a mountain by his aunt and my house. There's a blanket and his bike with a basket on it.

"I'm glad you liked it because I seen your story saying that you'd wish this would happen" he says.

I smile but look away at the sky. He takes my hand again and leads me to the blanket and let's me sit down and he goes to grab the basket.

Aaron comes back with the basket an says "Helo me set up, Katie?" He asks politely. "Of course I will" I say as I look away from the sky.

I help him set up. "There, where's the plates Aaron?" I ask him. "On my thigh, sorry here" he says as he hands me th plates.

I hand one to him and grab on for me, we start to eat. We got to know  each other more and it was around 3:00 before we decided to pack everything up and start walking to the park.

"Ready?" He asks. "Yeah I am, one sec though" I reply. I take a picture of the sky and then without him trying to know, I try to get a picture of us but he turned around and mad but silly face.

We both laugh. I put up my phone and say "Let's go?" We get on his bike and start to go down the mountain. We get to the bottom and he starts to go to the park.

When we get there I thought the sky was really pretty so I took another picture of the sky. "Stand right here" I say as I point to infront of my phone.

I snap a picture and say "Come here! You've gotta see how pretty that is!" He comes to where I am and looks at the picture. He smiles.

"Are you photographer?" He asks "No, why?" I say. "That's a good picture!" He says. A few hours go by of us acting like fools in the park.

I need up going to a wall to breath and he runs up to me and pins me to the wall. I freak.