The Apology

I ran away and into Aaron's Aunts house. He came with me so I was okay. I stayed over there for a few hours and checked every once and awhile.

After awhile I looked out his window in his room to see if my "Father" left.

He hasent. Doesn't surprise me.

I texted my grandmother saying.

                                                                                                                                        Liv

            I'm not coming home tonight because I don't need to deal with a bastard.

She didn't reply for almost 20 to 30 minutes until I got her notification from her saying.

Mammal

    Okay, but don't use that word around me. Where are you?

I explained to her who's house I was staying at and she said it was perfectly fine that I'd stay here.

Before me and Aaron went to bed I asked "Can we...uh talk..?" As I lower my voice by each word.

"Sure?" He sounds concerned. "Great" I paused. "I wanted to talk about what happened between my 'Father'"

I say as I put a hand up with two fingers up and the rest down and make my two fingers bend and up and straight again.

"And you of course. But I wanted to talk about something..." I began. He looks confused.

He walks closer to me and asks "Where's this going baby girl?" His voice sounds concerned and worried.

"Well, when I was a kid"

_________________________________

That last chapter was NOT the end the same person BEGGED me to write more. They say their not addicted, RIGHT! They are and they know it.