ELIS POV:

I park my car and walk in.  "Yo yo! Wassup bro" I said to my friend, Mike. "Whats good man?" Mike says. Katie walks in and notices me "Eli!!" She smiles. I say jokingly "What's good shorty?" Sh claims she is not that short and I'm just tall. I laugh. There's someone with her. Please don't tell me thats her boyfriend I thought. She looks at him and says "Right! Eli this is Aaron, and Aaron this is Eli" she smiles. I take my gaze off her and stare at him, I look him up and down. I think she noticed. I stick out my hand trying to be nice. "Nice to meet you man." I say. He looks at me and says "Nice to meet you too." I look away and talk to Mike for a second cause he was about to leave. "Alright buddy gotta go, cya!" Mike says to me. I reply "Yeah, cya." I go back to Aaron and Katie. "So.." I said pausing for a second. "How'd y'all meet?" I look down and he's got his hand around her waist. "Are you guys..yk..dating?" I think Katie was surprised by the question, but she answered, "Yeah, we are, why?" I look away and shrug "I don't know just wondering.." i say not trying to sound hurt. Damn it..I really wish it wasn't..I really love her man..I shoulda shot my shot.. I thought. I smile and the bell rang for her to go. Mid way into class I texted her.

Eli's
  Hey, I don't wanna sound mean Katie, but I don't think he's the one. He seems like he's going to shut you down.
                                                    Read

Kate❤️

Okay.
                                                    Read

What? She doesn't care that I'm warning her? I thought. This guy has had her lost her mind. What's going on? Im thinking all class.

Something's going to happen and it's not gonna be good.