Last Date Till School

We leave to the Lucas Axe Throwing. Aaron checks us in and all and we get a spot After an hours of throwing Axe. We both realize we start to get hungry so we head out to a restaurants and order food.

We left the restaurants and went to  an ice cream shop down the road and while sitting next to him, he puts hand on my inner thigh. I sat there for 5 minutes until I couldn't take it anymore I got up and said "I need so fresh air"

I dragged my fingers a crossed the wall. I leaned on the wall and closed my eyes trying to calm myself down. I feel some touch my hips and then my neck. I open my eyes, but it wasn't Aaron. it was my dad...

I scream hoping someone would hear me and someone did. they came to help me when Aaron came out to see where I was he seen I was being helped. He rushed towards me and asked "Are you okay?" I nodded and he thanked him and we went home after that. 

For the last few weeks we hang out and all. The last day before the first day school I get a text from Aaron.

Aaron

Hey, are you ready for school? 

Liv

Yeah because I get to see you.

Aaron

Yeah that is the best part isn't it?

liv

Yes it is! I just cant wait to see you 

again, I know I just seen you but still. 

I hope we have all our classes together

Aaron 

Same, but get some rest, okay?

liv

Okay fineeeeeee

Aaron

Good Princess<3

Liv

Goodnight my little Prince<3

I set my timer to get me up earlier enough so that way I can take another shower and get dressed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this clears things up. Welp this is all of it. I'm going to be working on Mason from here on out.