Aaron's POV:

A/U: Okay before I get yelled at. This is gonna be a very very very short ass chapter so I apologize for it now. There's a lot you don't know about Aaron. So you'll find out in this chapter. Katie and Aaron..well...they aren't lasting. I don't know if anyone got that at the start but hey, here's Aaron's POV!

I meet this guy named Elis. I don't like him nor care for him. Seems like he staring me down. I give him a look clearly annoyed. I was say something but I keep quite. I stick my hand out and in a nice pleasure, i say "Nice to meet you, I'm Aaron." He shakes mine in return. His grip was firm. Strong. Non trusting. I ignore. I glare at him. I pull her by her side closer to me and smirk. The steam from his face makes me kinda laugh. She walks and shows me where my classes are, and they go by as normal as when I lived with my parents. Slow and boring. Once the bell ring I met up with Katie and she was talking to Elis again. I hug her around her waist and say "Baby, we gotta go~" she smiles and pisses Elis off. My phone buzzes.  Fuck. Who is it now? I thought. I look at it. Shit shit shit. "Darlin'?" I say. She turns around, "Yes baby?" She says with a smile. "I've gotta take this I'm sorry. I love you I'll be back." She nods and turns her attention back to Elis. "Hello beautiful." I say.

That's the end of this chapter.

Kidding, let's get back into it.

"I didn't think you'd answer, baby boy." She says. "We aren't dating." I said sternly. "Oh come onnn" she moaned out. "Rosie I'm being serious, stop and leave me the fuck alone. We aren't dating, and I don't want anything to do with you. Your an ex and that's you will ever be." I hung up when Katie came over. I sighed and kissed her. "Hi mamas." We ended it up going to her place after school. we started to chill and watch movies but things changed.