First Day Of School

Ring ring ring. My phone alarm goes off. I turn it off tiredly and groan, I get up and take a shower and get dressed. I put mascara on and then put my converse on, the black and white ones since there only ones that matches my black and red skirt and black long sleeve shirt. Threes a knock on my door. "Coming" I say and I open the door and asked "Yes?" "Someone is here for you." i tell Mammaw to send this person in my room.

"Hello Princess" Aaron says. "Hello!" I say. "How are you this morning?" He sits on my bed and says "Eh I'm better now, how about you?" I look at him and say "Eh I'm okay." He smirks and says "You sure your not nervous?" I giggle, "haha yeah i am just a bit." He gets up and walks towards me, and puts his hand on my neck and kisses me. I smile and he starts to French kiss me. "ba-ba-babe" i finally let out. "We ne-ed to get to school."

He stops and says "im gonna kiss you on the bus." I go read and say "Lets just get going." I say trying to get my words out. We fineally leave, "Bye mamaw im going to school now!" I say as I wave while walking down the stairs. I hear her yell "Bye! Have a good day at school!" We wait at the bus stop and it finally comes, the bus driver, Mr. phil stops us. "Hey are you new to our neighborhood?" He says 'ours' because he lives here too.

Aaron looks at me and says "Yeah I am I live right next door to her." Mr. phil smiles abd says "Alright you two, go sit down." I take aarons hand and say "Let's go." We find a seat in the back andwe sit down and he kisses my forehead and I smile. A few minutes later wr arive at Westward High School.

He looks at me and says "How the hell am I supposed to find my classes?" I laugh and take his hand and pull him into the school. While walking to the gym female students turn their heads left and right and they make a smile at him and givr me the dirty look. I noticed after the 2nd time. One girl stops and says "You guys atent dating right?" I look at her dead in the eyes and say "Yes we are, have somethkng to say?" She scoffs and walks off.

Once she leaves we continue to walk into the gym. I notice Eli, "Eli!!" I say excited. "What's good shorty?" I look up at him and say "Look I'm average you. You! Your just hella tall!" Eli is 6'4 I'm only 5'8. Aaron is 6'0 so he's also taller than me. "Oh my, I almost forgot! Aaron this is Eli my brother from another mother, and Eli this is my boyfriend. Eli takes his eyes away from mine and gives him a glare. He holds out his hand and says "Nice to meet you man." Aaron takes his hand and shakes it. "Nice to meet you too."