Our 2nd Fuck In The Same Day

Before we went to bed we heard his Aunt yell at us "I'm leaving for work! Don't be stupid kids!"

"We won't Ms. Britten!" I yell politely back. "You don't have to be so nice you know that right?" Aaron says.

"Yeah, but I'm like that for some reason" I say. "We both know the reason princess" he says while walking towards me.

"Yeah I know.." my voice gets quiter. He takes his hand and puts it on my neck and pulls me in for a kiss.

He goes to back up and get a hoodie to put on before we go to bed. I grabbed his arm and pulled him closer.

This time he didn't kiss me, he was shocked that I had grabbed his arm and 'aggressively' pulled him in.

I kissed him this time while taking off his shirt. He's not surprised.

After I took his shirt off he started to kiss my neck. It was a kiss, kiss, bite, kiss, kiss, bite. Over and over again. The bites were like needle pintches.

They didn't hurt. But they were adorable.  He moved to my mouth and started to kiss me there. He threw me on the bed without breaking the kiss.

"A-Aaron.." I try to get out. "I know what you want" he says. He takes his sweatpants off then his boxers. He took my pants off and underwear.

He puts it in slowly and then out slowly. I moan. He smirks. He does that again, "Your so tight My Love" he says.

I can't say anything. I love him being in me. Yeah I know I just met him, but he has a good personality.

He makes me feel so good. I can't help it. He makes me wanna do things I never wanna do in my life.

(Back to the spicy part) He takes it out and he puts his finger on my fold. He traces it feeling my wetness.

He takes my his tongue and traces my fold and then opens it and licks the clit. I whine. I bite my bottom lip trying not to make a noise. It's not working thought. I make noises even with myself biting my bottom lip.

"Awhh Love.." He pauses "You taste so fucking good" he says.

______________________________

Hopefully this enough for you!!! HOPEFULLY!