Our First Fuck

"Can i?" He repeats himself. I don't say anything but grab his hand and drag him into the woods where we can't be seen.

When we are deep enough in the woods where no body can hear us I tell him "Turn around"

He turns around an stands there for 1m and 30s before I say "Oka turn back around"

He turns back around, his jaw drops. He walks closer to me. I push him to the floor.

I start to kiss him while me and him are bothering naked. I start to grind on him before he tells me to "Stop messing around you horny hore"

He takes his dick and puts it in my pussy. I moaned. Loud. He takes it out and flips me over to my stomach and starts out slow and then he gets faster and faster and faster.

No mater what he does he makes me scream and moan. I'm screaming and screaming. I beg and pleaded for him to slow down, but he doesn't. He flips me to my back, he wraps his mouth around one of my titties.

I was a moaning mess. He sucked on my tit, leaving a hickey in return. in a circular motion he makes around my nipple with his tongue. Leaving me to moan.

When we are done, he says "How was that? I knew you wanted it last night"

How'd he know? "H-how did y-you know?" I say trying to catch my breath.