Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    Jiang Xuan looked at Lu Yuan staring at the grilled chicken expressionlessly, and replied, "Then I'll go."

    Lu Yuan: "?????"

    Big brother? villain? boss? Can't you hold on to it for a while? Demonstrate gentlemanly demeanor?

    However, apart from 008 in Lu Yuan's arms who could hear the roar in Lu Yuan's heart, Jiang, Daxie and Huan couldn't hear it.

    [Don't be so embarrassing, you haven't seen the world! Do you still remember that you are the eldest lady with a net worth of tens of millions? 】

    ——555...Baby, I feel bitter! It's been less than half a month since I became the eldest lady, so I haven't gotten used to it yet.

    [Calm down, think about the novels by Mr. Mary Suba I read before, as long as you think about thousands of square meters of pink princess beds, high-end custom dresses studded with diamonds, and eye-catching jewelry, it’s not a problem! There are also fruits that are airlifted from abroad every day, mineral water that the royal family can't afford...the private helicopter is full of emeralds! 】

    —— Enough! You can shut up now!

    Besides, she has pictures in her mind! Think about that picture, no! She can't stand the picture with such hot eyes!

    The white cat glanced at Lu Yuan coldly, 【Where is this? The hero in this book is richer than you! It's just that the IQ is a little off the mark, otherwise it would be easy for the boss to cook it? 】

    ——….IQ is not online, where does his money come from?

    [The rich second generation! His father, oh no, it's the villain's father's money. 】

    Lu Yuan cautiously glanced at Jiang Yao, who was limping a little beside him. The wealth should belong to him, but not only could he not get the money, but he was also ruined by his vicious aunt and stepmother, and fell into the mud.

    "What's the matter? What's on my face?" Lu Yuan's gaze was too straightforward, with indescribable distress and regret in it, which made Jiang Ling dazzled for a moment.

    Lu Yuan quickly shook her head, "No, no."

    All the way in silence, when I walked to the dilapidated old building in the south of the city, a pungent smell of corruption rushed straight to my nose.

    Lu Yuan frowned choked by the smell, and Jiang Xuan's eyes darkened.

    Jiang Xuan lowered his head to cover the sarcasm at the corner of his mouth, and then pointed to the concrete room not far from the garbage dump, the entire wall was blackened by oily smoke, and there were layers of oil stains on it.

    "That's my home, you can rest assured."

    ——I thought the conditions were difficult, but they weren't really difficult.

    She thought that in this virtual world full of exaggerations, she would not be bad under difficult conditions, but the scene in front of her really hurt Lu Yuan's heart.

    She had been lying in the ward before she put on the book. She wanted to know the outside world through TV and newspapers, and she had never seen the suffering in the world.

    After reading the book, all I see are exaggerated villas and old houses. It is the first time that I am squatting in a slum like today, and it is also the first time in my life to see such a scene.

    It really hit the brain too much, and I felt a little emotional for a while. Under such an environment, it is really not easy for Jiang Xuan to still have excellent grades every year and get a scholarship from the school!

    The tenacity in him, the disposition of not admitting defeat and not bowing to fate, are not possessed by ordinary people. Most people have already given up on life in this environment.

    【Eh! Who said no! 】

    One person and one cat not only feel sorry for what happened to Jiang Xuan in the past, but also feel headaches about what will happen in the future.

    It seems that it is imminent to change the Jiang family's accommodation! Otherwise, with Zhou Yanen's personality of revenge, he would have to find someone to make Jiang Yao's family mess up.

    Before Lu Yuan could say goodbye, a young man emerged from the garbage station beside him, "Jiang Ling, have you returned with your salary?" "..." Why does

    she always feel that these people are thinking about Jiang Ling's money? .

    [Yes, that's it, your feeling is not wrong. 】

    As soon as 008 finished speaking, the boy walked straight towards the two of them, with a false smile on his face, "Your house rent has been delayed for three or four months, if you really can't pay it, I suggest you let you Parents, think about it?"

    The naked lewdness in the young man's eyes made Lu Yuan very upset, thinking with her toes, she also knew that it was not a good suggestion.

    Lu Yuan stood up in front of Jiang Xuan and asked arrogantly, "How much rent does he owe you?

    " It doesn't include utility bills." The young man looked proud, as if he believed that Jiang Xuan couldn't afford it.

    Lu Yuan glared at the young man viciously, "Why are you bullying me for not being educated? How can the rent be so expensive for a house in the south of the city?"

    Dirty concrete houses, bumpy roads, and the air flowing in There is a bad smell, and the rent is 800, which is extortion! ! ?

    "Hey, if you can't afford it, just tell me, I'll set the price for my house! If you can't keep it, get out!" The young man raised his head in disdain, and said contemptuously at Lu Yuan with his chin: "If it wasn't for my mother's kindness to rent the house to them Home, no one else dares to touch this family’s family star!"

    "What the hell are you saying again!? Who the hell is the family star!" Lu Yuan's mind became hot, and she stuffed 008 into Jiang Yao's arms and turned to the boy. kick.

    "Come on, the Sangmen star is beating someone, come quickly! The Sangmen star is going to beat me to death, I'm about to die, Mom, come quickly!" The

    boy lay on his buttocks without getting up Rolling on the ground covered in black mud, he howled dryly.

    Lu Yuan, who just kicked him, looked at the boy covered in big black mud and fell into deep thought, "..."

    Finally, Lu Yuan turned to look at Jiang Xuan, and confirmed: "This is not a fool Right?!"

    Jiang Xuan looked coldly at the young man sitting on the ground, "I don't know, I guess it was because I had a fever when I was a child and my brain was burned."

    Lu Yuan suddenly said, "I just said, normal people can't do this."

    The boy on the ground paused, "What did you say, Sangmen Xing! You are out of your mind! Let me tell you! My mother said that if your family wants to continue living, you must let your sister marry me! Be my wife!"

    Hearing this, Lu Yuan once again looked at the mentally handicapped boy on the ground in a daze, "Little brother, how old are you

    ?

    " — Oh! It's a dwarf! !

    It's not that she looks down on dwarfism patients, it's just that this... is really hard to describe.

    Lu Yuan glanced at Jiang Xuan with a complicated expression, "Move, brother." Dealing with such people every day will easily affect IQ.

    Jiang Xuan understood Lu Yuan's eyes, lowered his head sadly, and said in a dull voice, "My family has no money."

    Lu Yuan yelled frantically in her heart: I have it! I have it!

    But she can't say it directly, what if the fragile self-esteem of the big boss in front of her is broken! ? What to do if it turns black all of a sudden! ?

    Hey, she's suffering in her heart, the pain of having money but not being able to spend it!