Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    In mid-November, celebrities from all over the city gathered in the Lu family's old house.

    Lu Yuan was wearing a beige evening dress that Jiang Xuan got from somewhere, with her fragrant shoulders exposed, making her seventeen-year-old age like a flower all the more bewitching.

    Although the Lu family has lost its backbone, the foundation of the Lu family is still there. The dignitaries who have received many favors from the Lu family in the past heard about Lu Yuan's birthday banquet.

    Most of them brought their sons, nephews, and even nephews, and they all rushed forward.

    All night, Jiang Xuan followed Qin Yue to receive guests, only Lu Yuan, the little birthday star, dragged Qi Jiabao to hide in a corner to rest.     Lu

    Yuan looked at Jiang Xuan, who was at ease in the banquet, with an unhappy expression on her face, "What! It's my birthday, so I didn't come to accompany me all day today!"

He helped bring over the necklace, and heard Lu Yuan complaining in a low voice, the corners of her mouth twitched.

    Hey, these years, it's really a drought to death, and a flood to death.

    "Yuanyuan, you just don't know your blessings in the midst of blessings! Senior Jiang has treated you very well!"

    Lu Yuan snorted coldly, not paying attention to what Qi Jiabao wore around her neck at all, "What are you talking about about your fiancé! I'm so busy every day that I don't see anyone! How can there be such a fiancé!"

    Qi Jiabao choked, during this period of time, she, Xie Yuan, and Jiang Xuan and his party were busy up and down every day, but who knew that this little prince didn't notice at all.

    Just thinking about Jiang Xuan not going with her!

    Qi Jiabao took a deep breath, and made up his mind that the surprise of being in love for so long was not as good as Jiang Xuechang.

    Okay, next time she knows, she will persuade Senior Jiang that Yuanyuan only needs someone else.

    "Okay, don't be angry, our Yuanyuan is a little princess today!"

    Lu Yuan doesn't have many friends, only Qi Jiabao and Xie Yuan, Jiang Lian is busy entertaining guests, Qi Jiabao had to pull Xue Can and Xie Yuan away come over.

    "Where did you two go all night! Why don't you hurry up and accompany our little princess!"

    Xue Can slept wherever he went, rubbing his eyes, and the young man next to him stepped forward and handed over an exceptionally delicate package. Gift.

    The young man whispered shyly: "Happy birthday."

    Lu Yuan looked curiously at the young man who was always by Xue Can's side, and nodded, "Thank you, you don't have to be cautious here, just treat yourself as your own home."

    After the boy delivered the gift, he retreated to Xue Can and stood upright, like a young bodyguard.

    Lu Yuan: "..."

    Jiang Meng searched for a long time before finding Lu Yuan in this small corner, and hurried forward, "Yuanyuan, come quickly, Uncle Qin is looking for you everywhere !"

    Jiang Xuan and Lu Yuan got engaged today, except for the Lu family and Qi Jiabao who knew about it, no one else knew about it.

    Naturally, the Bai family was also on Qinyue's invitation list this time. Meng Suying dressed appropriately and walked among the crowd holding Bai Xuemin's arm.