Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    Sitting on the sofa, Meng Suying's expression remained unchanged, she didn't loosen her hand holding Lu Yuan, and she smiled warmly, "Your sister Duoduo has been like this since she was a child, Yuanyuan, please don't take it to heart." Lu Yuan

    said Twitching the corners of his mouth, "Auntie, what does she have to do with me if she has a bad temper?"

    Bai Yanci rolled his eyes towards the sky when he heard this, "I don't even look at how big my face is, the whole world has to accommodate your Meng family. "

    Bai Xuemin glared at Bai Yanci, looking at the domineering Meng Duoduo with a look of annoyance flashing across his brows, "There is still a meeting in the company, it's nothing serious, I'll go first." After finishing speaking, he didn't even look at

    Meng Suying , involuntarily carried Bai Yanci out.

    Lu Yuan's eyes flicked between Meng Suying and Bai Xuemin. It seemed that the relationship between the two couples was not very good.

    Seeing Bai Xuemin's impatient expression, Meng Suying turned her back and took a deep look at Meng Duoduo.

    Meng Duoduo, who was still arrogant and domineering like a cat, became quiet instantly.

    The Meng family couple on the other side, seeing Meng Suying and Bai Xuemin's attitude, changed from their previous vicious attitude.

    With both faces on the face, Meng Duoduo's father came up to Lu Yuan with a big belly, and said with a smile: "Yuanyuan, I'm really sorry, your sister Duoduo was spoiled by us since she was a child, uncle looked at You are a sensible child, there must be some misunderstanding about today's matter."

    Meng's mother also came up, "Yes, yes, you are a good child, don't learn from your elder sister Duoduo.

    " The expressions between people were all calculated, and he sneered a little in his heart, but on his face was a pure and charming smile, looking at Meng Suying ignorantly.

    "Auntie, you didn't come to school to expel me, didn't you?"

    "Look at what you said, how could it be!" Father Meng laughed dryly, and slapped Meng Duoduo, who didn't know anything, with a smile.

    Meng Duoduo held her breath and did not leave, so she could only stare at Lu Yuan viciously.

    "Xiaoyuan, you live alone now, and those servants are unreliable people. Since your parents are gone now, go live with your auntie, and your auntie will take care of you for them." Meng Suying turned around with a serious expression on her face. Caring and caring.

    The corners of Lu Yuan's mouth twitched, and she chuckled twice in her heart, as the saying goes, killing people kills people.

    Meng Suying, a poisonous woman, really knows how to stab a knife in the heart of a person's heart! In such a short period of five minutes, three sentences were inseparable from the original owner's deceased parents. She couldn't believe that Meng Suying didn't know that the original owner had suffered from depression because of the death of his parents.

    In front of an orphan like her, she repeatedly uncovered the scars of her parents' death, and pretended to care about her for her own good, tsk...

    This position is many times higher than Lin Shuyan and Meng Duoduo!

    "I..."

    Before he could finish speaking, the door of the principal's office was kicked open from the outside.