Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    "Yes! My house is so expensive. If you don't rent it, let their family move out! Let's see who will take you in for a group of disabled people!" The

    little man rolling on the ground kept cursing, which made Lu Yuan's brain ache.

    "Shut up! Shorty!"

    As the saying goes, you don't slap someone in the face when you hit someone, and you don't expose your shortcomings when you swear, but it's the opposite for Lu Yuan, it's good to kick where it hurts, right?

    "Stinky bitch, who are you calling dwarf!?"

    "Who should say who! I don't have time to talk nonsense with you, so I can play wherever it's cool. Toads still want to eat swan meat, but I'll give you the beauty!

    " Kicked to the side, pulled Jiang Xuan's clothes and walked around.

    With gloomy eyes, Jiang Xuan glanced at the man covered in mud, and there was a bloodthirsty sternness in his eyes.

    "You...what are you staring at, little bastard!?"

    Wang Sheng scratched his neck and wanted to call his mother, but the words he was about to shout got stuck in his throat after he met Shang Jiangling's eyes.

    Lu Yuan turned her head and suggested earnestly, "There is salvation for the physically handicapped, but there is no salvation for the mentally handicapped! Go home, wash and sleep." It's really not that

    she doesn't care for the disadvantaged or respect the disabled. I can't love her more than her!

    008 felt the aura in Jiang Xuan's body abruptly sideways, arched in Jiang Ling's arms uncomfortably, and looked at the sullen young man complicatedly, Jiang Xuan really cared about his family and family.

    The explosion behind the villain may be due to a large part of the living environment around him, but the most important thing is his family, parents and sisters have passed away one after another, and the accumulation of negative emotions accumulated over time, this boy completely released the seal deep in his heart. A brutal and bloodthirsty demon.     It has a feeling, perhaps, the villain in front of him has actually been blackened, but everyone is blinded by his deliberately cowardly appearance, this boy is black from the inside out.

    008 raised his own kitten head, and glanced at Lu Yuan, who was so full of thoughts, unfathomably, and wondered if this middle school girl could do it.

    The road is long and long...

    Life, no, cat life, is bitter!

    Lu Yuan knew nothing about 008's grievances, staring at the dark wall in front of her, she fell into deep thought.

    "Go in, Zhou Yan probably won't come looking for you today."

    I didn't even look at the weight of her kick, it broke two ribs at once, it was no joke.

    If you dare to provoke her, you are looking for death! ?

    A little arrogance flashed across Lu Yuan's face.

    [Then what did you send the villain home today? 】

    ——What the seniors said! The first step in the relationship between friends is to go home together, understand the current situation of each other's family, and then... prescribe the right medicine.

    【...Who is the senior who told you this? 】

    ——The author of "One Hundred Ways of Friendship and Love".

    [I recommend to you "The Encyclopedia of Love Tales" and "The Mystery of Successfully Hooking Up Men", haven't you read it? 】

    ——I don’t think you can do that. What villains need are friends, and what they need is friendship and mutual assistance among peers!

    [Hehe....I suggest you go back and look at momo's counseling app on gender and emotional issues. 】

    "Thank you."

    After Jiang Xuan finished speaking, he entered the door without looking back.

    With a bang, the big rusty iron door was thrown so that layers of rust fell off, and the rust powder in the air made Lu Yuan's throat itch.

    ——Hey, how ruthless it is!

    After all, she was his savior, and even after walking so far with him, he didn't even ask her to go in for a drink!

    That's not what ruthlessness is! ?

    Lu Yuan hugged 008 and looked at the closed gate, then took out her extremely luxurious mobile phone and called the driver.

    "If the villain is miserable, my cannon fodder is also miserable, okay?" The poor have no parents, and only a pile of cold money is left, isn't it miserable?

    The white cat rolled its eyes gracefully, ignoring Lu Yuan's thoughts.

    ——Ba Ye, my jio hurts, and my heart hurts too.

    ——Jiang Xuan is a big pig's hoof, I, Lin Shuyan, only said a few words for him when he was a child, and he has been thinking about it for so many years!

    Lu Yuan felt wronged, could this be the gold finger of the heroine's halo? No matter how small a kindness is, it can be remembered and cherished forever!

    But she fought again, took him to see a doctor, and even sent him home, Jiang Yao didn't give her a good face.

    【If you don't send him home, there will be no such thing. 】

    ——Isn't this to bring the relationship closer?

    【stupid! There is a boy with a shabby home, and the people around him think he is disgusting, but it is good that you will send him home on the first day you meet him. What do you have in mind? 】

    ——What you said makes sense, but I don't agree.

    【Once upon a time, a girl confessed to Jiang Xuan. Jiang Xuan took him home to take a look. The girl stood where you were standing before and vomited ten times in just five minutes. Since then, the girl has seen you again. He vomited physically. ]

    Lu Yuan: "..."

    What is Jiang Xuan up to?