Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    Lu Yuan's words made the traffic policeman wipe away the cold sweat. After thinking about it carefully, the girl was right, "Well, this matter..." "

    I'm only at two o'clock. I have no way to pay her for it. She wants to rely on the repair fee." Maybe!"

    After Lu Yuan finished speaking, Lin Shuyan, who rolled her eyes in disdain and pretended to be weak, vividly interpreted the image of the arrogant and domineering rich second-generation daughter, and refused to give up half a step.

    "This..." The traffic policeman shifted his gaze to the other side and asked, "Student Lin, what do you say?" "

    I, I didn't mean it, I really didn't mean it..." Lin Shuyan looked at it with tears Lu Yuan kept shaking her head. "This lady..."

    Lu Yuan glanced at Jiang Xuan who had been working on the background board the whole time, knowing that he would have to go to the construction site soon, so she didn't want to drag him any longer.

    Lin Shuyan was interrupted with an extremely impatient tone, "I'm too lazy to talk to you, you know if it was on purpose! Just two words, lose money!" "How much does it cost to repair the car?

    " After seeing the impatient look on Yuan Yuan's face, she opened her mouth slowly.

    "Ah Xuan..."

    Lin Shuyan looked at Jiang Xuan with eyes full of hope, and a slight smile appeared on the corner of her mouth, she knew that Jiang Xuan would help her.

    Lu Yuan glared at Jiang Xuan angrily, then glanced at the driver beside him, the driver came out with a wink and said, "It is estimated that all the lights will be replaced, and the cost will be around five or six hundred thousand." Lin Shuyan

    heard The amount of money, eyes turned into copper bells in an instant, "You, you are blackmailing! It's just a car light!" "

    Hey, ignorance!"

    Lu Yuan didn't even bother to roll her eyes this time, and stared again. With a snort, he said to the bodyguard beside him: "Eight hundred thousand, if you lose a penny, go to the Public Security Bureau and sue her for extortion     !

    "

The extortion failed, and it stumbled.

    Some people's eyes gradually changed when they looked at Lin Shuyan, and some people's eyes showed an undisguised desire.

    Jiang Xuan looked at everything around him coldly from the beginning to the end, staring straight at Lu Yuan's leaving back. His last life was without her.

    "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ..."

    Seeing Lin Shuyan's undulating chest, Jiang Xuan lowered his eyes and sneered, "What does it have to do with me?"

    Lin Shuyan was startled by crying, and looked at Jiang Xuan in disbelief, "Ah Ling...you... "

    She always felt that today's Jiang Xuan was so weird that he couldn't explain clearly. In the past, if he saw someone messing with her, he would have wanted to go up and fight with them. Why is he so quiet today.

    "I don't have any money, and my mother hasn't paid her medical expenses yet." Jiang Xuan suppressed the violent emotions in his heart, and replied coldly.

    If there hadn't been an accident today that was different from his previous life, he wouldn't have rushed over after receiving Lin Shuyan's call.

    He just wanted to see what happened this time. If he remembered correctly in his previous life, Lin Shuyan hit Bai Yanci with a bicycle, and the two got together!