Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    Lu Yuan didn't think there was anything wrong with what she said, after all, it was her home that Jiang Xuan went to give her tutoring every time.

    I just don't know why, but Jiang Xuan wants to emphasize this matter.

    It's just that after Lu Yuan finished returning, there were bursts of air-conditioning sounds in the classroom.

    Especially Lu Yuan's deskmate, that cute girl with big eyes looked at Lu Yuan with starry eyes.

    "Student Lu Yuan, pay attention to safety!"

    "????"

    Lu Yuan was stunned for a moment, and immediately realized what Lianmengmeizi had said to her, "..." I was in a bit of a

    mood It's so complicated that I can't even think of what to say.

    Jiang Ling took Lu Yuan's schoolbag silently, and casually put it on his shoulder, "Let's go." "

    Yeah." Lu Yuan followed Jiang Ling and walked out of the classroom one after the other.

    "Ah!! Do you think that Lu Yuan is so handsome! She started to raise a little fresh meat at a young age!" "

    She has lived my ideal life!! So handsome! I declare that Lu Yuan is the My idol!"

    As soon as Lu Yuan stepped out of the classroom door, the cute girl at the same table started a rainbow fart performance.

    Lu Yuan: "..." I feel so tired.

    I often feel out of place in this world because I am not moral enough.

    It wasn't until the two of them walked away that the afro who had originally blocked Lu Yuan realized it, and angrily pushed the people around him.

    "Damn! Why didn't you fucking stop her just now!"

    The boy who was pushed and shoved looked confused, "Didn't you say nothing just now?! I thought you let them go." "

    Yes, Jiang Ling Why didn't you speak when

    "Aren't you scared by Jiang Xuan just now?" Some of them were timid, but they still retorted softly.

    Chen Yu had a dark face, secretly hating himself for being frightened by Jiang Xuan's boring donkey just now.

    He stared at the back of Lu Yuan and Jiang Xuan unwillingly, and cursed, "Damn! What the hell is Jiang Xuan! Lu Yuan will be mine sooner or later!" Who doesn't know the whole Haishi's dignitaries

    ? The Lu family now has tens of millions of assets in the hands of the mourner, and getting Lu Yuan is equivalent to getting all the property behind her!

    As long as he marries Lu Yuan, those famous sons who are showing him face now dare to show him face like now! ?

    Seeing the gloomy face, the younger brothers behind Chen Yu fell silent for a while.

    Sitting in the last row of the classroom, the boy who just woke up looked at Lu Yuan's seat, then at Chen Yu, who was bound to win, and shook his head.

    "Sometimes you can integrate into a circle, not just relying on your family background." After the boy finished speaking, he turned his head and fell asleep again.

    Hearing this, Chen Yu glanced at the sleeping teenager with disdain, "Hmph, you know better than me how many people come here with a purpose in No. 1 Middle School. What are you pretending to be like in front of me!" Two years ago, the Lu family couple passed away in an air