Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    Seeing Lu Yuan's cautious look, Jiang Xuan's eyes sank. After tying the bath towel in Lu Yuan's hand around his waist, he lifted her heavily and threw her on the bed.     Jiang Lian leaned over straight and pressed down, put his hands on the bed , stared deeply

    into Lu Yuan's eyes and asked, "Who am I?"

With deep eyes, Mumu said: "Jiang, Jiang Xuan..."

    Hearing this, Jiang Xuan stretched out his hand to hug Lu Yuan closer, and said in a deep voice, "What else?

    " Due to the pressure on Xuan's body, his heart was beating non-stop, he forgot to think for a while, and blurted out, "Fiance..."

    Jiang Xuan's eyes deepened, "Do you know what fiance represents?"

    Lu Yuan looked at Jiang Xuan in a daze, and shook her head.

    Seeing Lu Yuan's ignorant expression, Jiang Xuan suddenly stooped down and held Lu Yuan's soft lips.

    Lu Yuan's whole body froze for a moment, and she stared straight at Jiang Lian with her eyes wide open. She had never looked at Jiang Lian from such a close distance before.

    The boy's eyes were closed tightly, Lu Yuan looked at Jiang Xuan's eyelashes which were longer than her own, and she was silent in her heart, so jealous!

    008 glanced coldly at Jiang Xuan's bedroom door, "..."

    Damn mentally retarded! It's hopeless, let's go!

    Jiang Xuan noticed that Lu Yuan was distracted, bit the girl's soft lips slightly, and said, "Your fiancé is someone who can do this kind of thing with you, do you understand?

    " The heart was still beating non-stop, "I know, I know."

    Jiang Xuan looked at the purity in Lu Yuan's eyes, and got up a little frustrated for a while. He is an adult, and his hands are stained with countless blood. people.

    But she was a piece of pure white paper, she didn't know anything, she didn't know anything, yet he actually wanted to drag her into the abyss of sin.

    Lu Yuan didn't understand why Jiang Xuan, who was still fine just now, became depressed all of a sudden. She silently got up from the bed and hugged Jiang Xuan who was slowly getting thicker from behind the boy.

    "Wandering...don't be sad, no matter what happens in the future, I will always be with you."

    As she spoke, Lu Yuan remembered the feeling of her lips pressing together just now, and her cheeks turned red uncomfortably red.

    Lu Yuan hesitated for a moment, then raised her head and kissed Jiang Ling on the side of the cheek, and was about to run after the kiss.

    One was pulled into his arms by Jiang Xuan without paying attention, and Jiang Xuan stared at Lu Yuan with serious eyes, with emotions she couldn't see clearly hidden in his eyes.

    Lu Yuan was a little guilty for a while, her eyes were erratic, and she said anxiously, "I, I, I am your fiancee... As you said just now, I can do this kind of thing with you!

    " , that always gloomy face was finally stained with a smile, and said with a light smile, "Well, you can do this kind of thing too."

    Seeing that Jiang Xuan finally smiled, Lu Yuan moved her body uncomfortably, " You, let go, Jiabao and the others are still waiting for us downstairs."

    Jiang Xuan shamelessly leaned towards Lu Yuan on the other cheek, "One more kiss, and I will let go."

    Lu Yuan blushed . With his eyes closed, he kissed up hard, "Okay...you can let go..."