Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    Jiang Ling held Lu Yuan's hand tightly for a few minutes, and said in a deep voice, "Yes, yes." "

    She..." Lu Yuan stopped in her tracks, looking fixedly into Jiang Ling's eyes, "How are you doing?" "

    Jiang Xuan smiled softly, "She treats me very well, but she has a bad temper and is very delicate." "Is

    that so..." Lu Yuan tilted her head and leaned on Jiang Xuan's arm, "Then what do you like about her?"

    "Probably because you like her, because you have a bad temper?"

    Lu Yuan: "..."

    Seeing that Lu Yuan stopped talking, Jiang Xuan was just holding Lu Yuan's hand. Unknowingly, it changed to clasping fingers, "Silly girl."

    Lu Yuan turned her head and said angrily, "I'm not stupid. I'm stupid because I'm scolded by you every day." On both sides of the campus

    are two days of boulevards , the road was full of students coming and going, and some good people secretly took pictures with their mobile phones when they saw Jiang Xuan.

    Jiang Xuan gave the person who took the sneak shot a sideways look, and led Lu Yuan straight to the cafeteria.

    Originally, he wanted to take Lu Yuan out to eat, but Lu Yuan decided to follow him to experience campus life.

    He had no choice but to bring her to the cafeteria that he had never stepped into for more than three years.

    He doesn't like crowded places, the noise is a headache.

    During the few months when Lu Yuan was in a coma, he gave up on the college entrance examination, but Uncle Qin and Aunt Wang persuaded him earnestly for more than half a month.

    In the end, he had no choice but to take the college entrance examination, and chose Ningda University without even thinking about it when filling out the application.

    Ning Da was his promise to her.

    The cafeteria was crowded and noisy, Jiang Xuan led Lu Yuan to the end of the line.

    As soon as Jiang Xuan stood there, there were gasps from the crowd.

    There were still many people who were sitting in the seats eating. Seeing Jiang Ling standing in line with a plate in one hand and protecting a girl in the other, he froze in place.

    "This isn't Senior Jiang, is it?"

    "Probably not..."

    There was silence all around, and after a while, someone whispered: "But it looks... quite similar."

    Jiang Huo guarded Lu Yuan, Turn a deaf ear to the voices of discussion in the crowd.

    In the past three years, he rarely came to school, and even if he did, he would not stay for long before leaving.

    If it hadn't been for the fact that he has been donating money and buildings to the school for the past few years, otherwise it would be a matter of his attendance, whether he could graduate, let alone have friends in school.

    Lu Yuan's mind was attracted by the smell of vegetables floating in the air, and she didn't pay attention to the discussions of the people around her.

    "Xiangyou, the food in the cafeteria is not as bad as you said... It looks so appetizing!"

    Lu Yuan swallowed involuntarily. At home, she always eats unique and nutritious food. .