Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    Lu Sen was one of the few people who knew what Jiang Xuan was up to these few months.

    Everyone thought that Jiang Xuan was just comforting Lu Yuan, but only Lu Sen heard the promise in Jiang Xuan's words.

    Lu Yuan stretched out her hand and hugged Jiang Yao's neck tightly, pouted and complained in a low voice, "Don't think it's over if you say a few nice words."

    Jiang Ling kissed Lu Yuan's forehead lightly, "The little princess said Whatever it is."

    Lu Yuan snorted softly, "Hmph...why didn't I see your mouth so sweet before." "

    Because the little princess used to be obedient, but now the little princess is disobedient...." "

    You!" Suddenly, Lu Yuan buried herself in front of Jiang Xuan's chest and sniffed carefully, staring at Jiang Xuan in disbelief, "Why do you smell like a girl's perfume?" "

    ... ..."

    Lu Yuan's words immediately made everyone fall into silence, especially Lu Sen.

    Jiang Xuan remembered the person he met at noon today, and frowned slightly, "Don't think too much, there are too many girls in the company who use perfume, they got it on by accident..." After finishing speaking, Jiang Xuan went straight to

    Lu Yuan hugged her to the dining table and sat down, took off the suit jacket and casually threw it aside.

    Seeing everyone sitting stupidly, Jiang Xuan hugged Lu Yuan on his lap and sat down, and said softly, "Let's eat..."

    Lu Yuan moved uncomfortably, "I want to eat by myself.

    " He tightened his hands around Lu Yuan's waist, "No...the doctor said you can't eat indiscriminately...you must follow the doctor's advice..."

    Qin Yue and Jiang's father looked at each other at the same time. The two tired and crooked people on the table sighed one after another, that's all...

    let them go.

    Lu Yuan sat on Jiang Xuan and looked at the delicious food on the table, and watched Uncle Qin and Jiang Shu and the others happily eating while drinking the wine.

    Lu Yuan couldn't sit still anymore, "Wandering, I want Gongbao beef..." "

    No."

    "I want braised venison..."

    "No."

    "I still want to eat... ..."

    Jiang Xuan also heard that Lu Yuan was just looking for something to do, and didn't want him to have a good meal, so he simply picked up a piece of boiled beef and passed it in the water, and brought it to Lu Yuan's mouth, "Eat it .”

    Lu Yuan took a bite of the meat, “……”

    What else is there to eat! Uncle Qin worked so hard to cook a large table of dishes, all of which went into his stomach!

    Seeing this, 008 is no longer happy to pick at the cat food.

    If it weren't for it, Yuanyuan wouldn't suffer this kind of crime now.

    [Alas...]

    Lu Yuan looked up at 008 and knew what 008 was struggling with, so she leaned her little head on Jiang Xuan's shoulder tiredly.

    Anyway, wandering didn't kill anyone in this life, he was already so sad in his previous life...

    Jiang Xuan looked down at Lu Yuan, whose eyes were drooping, and asked in a low voice, "Tired?"