Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    As an aristocratic school, the cafeteria of No. 1 Middle School is also quite aristocratic.

    The canteen has three floors and occupies a very large area. Each floor has different cuisines from all over the world. The chefs hired are certified, so most students like to eat in the canteen.

    At this time, it happened to be the time when school was over at noon, and there were many students who came to eat.

    Among the many students, Qi Yu and Qi Chen were not particularly eye-catching.

    It's just -

    after Qi Chen heard his sister's words of cursing, he suddenly stood up from his chair: "Qi Yu!"

    After a roar, it attracted the attention of many people.

    Qi Yu blinked lightly: "Brother, why are you so fierce all of a sudden."

    Probably because he realized that he was too excited, Qi Chen coughed lightly.

    Originally, I wanted to put on the posture of a strict brother.

    Unexpectedly, as soon as the words fell, Qi Chen saw his sister's innocent and bewildered expression, and his heart softened.

    The tone softened a bit: "Who did you learn from? How can a girl swear."

    Qi Chen tried his best to make his expression less fierce.

    Qi Yu Bai Shengsheng's face was full of little expressions of 'I don't understand what you're talking about', "I didn't swear."

    Is he hallucinating?

    Qi Chen felt that he was not old enough to have auditory hallucinations.

    "Didn't you say that fuck your mother just now?" "

    I said it." Qi Yu explained seriously, "But I didn't scold anyone, in 'I can fuck your mother', this 'fuck your mother' The' can also be called a modal particle, expressing my mood is very 'fuck you'."

    Qi Chen thought for a while, the younger sister's logic, if you listen carefully, it seems that there is nothing wrong with it.

    In the end, he pondered for two seconds, and seriously warned his sister: "In short, girls still have to pay attention, forget it this time, let's eat."

    Seeing her brother being fooled, Qi Yu breathed a sigh of relief.

    He blamed that little cheap system for almost revealing his true nature in front of his brother.

    At the same time, Qi Chen also breathed a sigh of relief seeing his younger sister sitting and eating obediently.

    Almost exposed his violent temper in front of his sister, but luckily covered it up.

    He must not let his sister think that he is a grumpy brother, he must be a gentle and considerate brother.

    The two brothers and sisters looked at each other, and from each other's eyes, they saw the deep affection for the brother/sister's "truthful expression".

    Qi Yu's heart: brother is so silly and cute.

    Qi Chen's heart: My sister is so cute and cute.

    It is too difficult to maintain a fragile and sensitive family relationship, and it should be acted and cherished.

    On the way back to the classroom from the cafeteria, Qi Yu met several classmates in the class.