Chapter 35

Chapter 35 (Squad to save the lost sister from puppy love...)

    Quiet music classroom.

    A light citrus woody fragrance blends with an equally light white musk.

    It turned into a bewitching and sensual aura.

    Qi Yu looked straight at the young man who was close at hand, Xie Jing probably hadn't gone out for a long time, his skin was cold white, with a fragility that made people want to be abused.

    In the ear is the low voice of the young man.

    It took Qi Yu a while to react.

    Her red lips parted: "What do you mean I will be the first in the grade, and I will give you a reward?"

    Qi Yu felt that her brain was not enough for a moment.

    at this time.

    Xiao Liuliu began to whisper in his ear: [Master Host, mission mission, don't forget. 】

    Let Bai Yueguang say everything, what tasks do they still have.

    Only then did Qi Yu remember.

    I have only completed half of my task, and there is still a line to come.

    Before Qi Yu remembered to say that shameful line, Xie Jing's lingering white musk fragrance faded a bit.

    He stood up straight and took out his phone from his pocket.

    Then in front of Qi Yu, he turned on the phone.

    The young man's clear and seductive voice instantly filled the entire music classroom.

    "Good morning baby." "Good night baby."

    Good morning baby.

    Good Night, Darling.

    Ahhhhhhhhhh!

    Qi Yu's mind was full of these eight words, and he felt that his whole body was going to die.

    What kind of reincarnation is Xie Jing! ! ! !

    The little fairy who was quite calm at first, one second, two seconds, three seconds later, a crimson color gradually appeared on her porcelain-white face.

    Even the beautiful peach blossom eyes, the end of the eyes seemed to be stained with peach blossoms, revealing a faint pink.

    When she raised her eyes to look at Xie Jing, the water was rippling and beautiful.

    Xie Jing bent down again, held her face in his hands, and slid his long fingers along her ears to his soft lips.

    The fingertips rubbed slowly and lightly.

    Qi Yu pursed his lips subconsciously, but accidentally pressed his fingertips into his lips a little.

    Peach Blossom eyes widened in an instant, very surprised by this mistake.

    On the contrary, Xie Jing didn't care about this mistake, and he didn't have an episode of cleanliness.

    With her thin lips slightly parted, she said slowly: "Do you like it?"

    Qi Yu was stunned for a second, then nodded straight: "I like it."

    I really like it to death.

    Xie Jing's eyes fell on her lips, and he said word by word, "I don't want to be number one in my grade, what reward will you give me?" The

    boys and girls looked at each other, obviously it was a very beautiful picture.