Chapter 121 - 130

.
Chapter 121 (Extreme Refinementist VS Such...)

    The sun at twelve o'clock is warm and intense.

    Through the floor-to-ceiling windows, it spilled onto the two people who were embracing each other.

    Through the meticulous shirt, Xie Jing could feel the warm and soft fabric on Qi Yu's body.

    He reached out to feel it.

    Warm and warm, this time I didn't wear too little.

    However, after hearing her words, Xie Jingbo pursed his lips slightly, raised his hands to pinch Qi Yu's small white jade ears: "Say it again?"

    Qi Yu: "..."

    Her ears have always been the most sensitive place.

    Being pinched by Xie Jing with his fingertips, Qi Yu's ears gradually changed from white to pink and finally dark red uncontrollably, as if he was about to bleed.

    Qi Yu immediately covered his ears, and even covered Xie Jing's hands: "Xie Jing!"

    "Don't pinch my ears!"

    Xie Jing held Qi Yu's slippery little hands instead: " Still talking nonsense?"

    Qi Yu: "Stop talking..."

    "I know all your secretaries are men." "

    I'm just teasing you."

    "This is fun, fun, you can't move. "

    Xie Jing smiled playfully: "Qinqu?"

    "Couldn't it be the twelve rooms at home, I almost forgot, we haven't used up those twelve rooms yet."

    Qi Yu's pretty face froze instantly.

    Fuck.

    Xie Jing was so serious, when he was so serious, he could still think of those twelve rooms.

    However, when it comes to taste, those twelve rooms are simply fighters in taste.

    Ever since she lost her memory, they had only been to the last quaint new house.

    Xie Jing lowered his voice, and whispered in Qi Yu's ear: "Shall we go to the fifth room tonight?"

    What is the fifth room?

    A macaron-colored fairy tale world suddenly appeared in Qi Yu's mind.

    Xie Jing played with Qi Yu's delicate and fair fingers, and looked at the rainbow-colored sweater on her body: "This dress matches yours very well."

    Qi Yu: "..."

    I finally understood why Xie Jing suddenly went to the fifth room up.

    Qi Yu wanted to take off this dress, saying that she had never worn it.

    "No, no, I was almost exhausted last night."

    "Xie Jing, you have to control yourself!"

    You can't overeat as soon as the ban is lifted, it's not good for your health.

    Qi Yu tried to persuade Xie Jing.

    Xie Jingman responded casually, but he didn't give her an accurate answer.

    Qi Yu always felt that Xie Jing was planning a big move.

    Is it really impossible to escape tonight?