Chapter 39

Chapter 39 (My boyfriend is very stingy, I can't see...)

    In the banquet hall, the lights are brilliant.

    The European-style oversized chandelier is rarely fully lit, illuminating the entire living room as bright as day.

    The dance floor specially circled by Huaguang in the center is blurred and romantic.

    Because there was no opening dance yet, no one was dancing inside, only the music group on one side played and sang nice tunes.

    Qi Yu took the hand of her elder brother and slid into the center of the stage.

    Qi Juan looked at the princess crown in her hair, and said in a low voice, "Qi Xun has a good eye."

    Their sister should be the most precious little princess.

    "Second brother should be proud to hear it." Qi Yu pursed her red lips and smiled.

    The two brothers and sisters tacitly never mentioned Xie Jing.

    After the song was over, Qi Yu's 18th birthday party officially started as Qi's father held Qi Yu's hand and announced.

    The whole banquet hall was completely lively.

    Qi Yu originally thought that her dancing task was completed.

    I'm looking for Xie Jing everywhere.

    But she saw an elegant woman in a wine-red cheongsam walking towards her with an acquaintance.

    Qi Yu, who was about to run away, was held back by Qi's mother.

    Ms. Bai: "Don't worry, I will meet my mother's old classmate first."

    What a coincidence...

    Qi Yu raised his head to meet the tall and straight young man next to the woman in the cheongsam—Xi Cheng.

    Today, Xi Cheng is ready to enter the business world. Therefore, of course Mrs. Xi wanted to bring him out to recognize someone, after all, the Qi family was a giant in the business world in Lingcheng.

    Those who came to the Qi family's only daughter's 18th birthday party, and those who could receive the invitation, were all prominent figures in Lingcheng.

    Who wouldn't give the Qi family face.

    If it weren't for the fact that the old man of the Qi family was still recovering from illness abroad and couldn't come back, there might not be more people coming now.

    It's not just Mausoleum City.

    Qi Yu looked at Xi Cheng with a solemn expression for a moment.

    At this time, Mrs. Xi had already arrived: "Lingge, long time no see."

    "Your daughter is so beautiful, just like you."

    Ms. Bai looked at her old classmate who was always proud, praised her daughter for her beauty, with a smile on her face, I feel super refreshed.

    Pretend to be modest: "My daughter is like me."

    Mrs. Xi pushed Xi Cheng's arm, and introduced: "This is your aunt Bai, mom's college classmate, this is your aunt Bai's daughter, named... Yuyu."

    " Just call me sister Yuyu."

    Qi Yu looked at Mrs. Xi's posture and thought of pimping.

    sin sin.

    How could such an elegant and intellectual wife be a pimp.