Chapter 22

Chapter 22 (Qi Yu looked at Xie Jingyin's thin red lips chasing...)

    Qi Yu, who was full of thoughts about her about to be liberated, was suddenly grabbed by her little hand, and looked over in surprise.

    The boy's nails were trimmed clean, his fingertips were slightly cool, and he was slowly pinching her pink fingertips, slowly climbing up.

    They brushed against the girl's silky palm, as if they overlapped together.

    Qi Yu moved from the two people's almost intertwined hands to Xie Jing's face, his long eyelashes trembling slightly: "What are you doing?"

    Is her hand so easy to touch?

    Last time I saw that he liked to play with her little claws.

    Who knows——

    the next moment, I saw Xie Jing holding her fingertips, flipping through all the photos on the tablet that Qi Yu had contact with school boys, showing her one by one, and letting her see one by one. Explain what's going on.

    Qi Yu: "..."

    I never expected it.

    I thought he was flirting with her.

    It turned out that he was looking for an opportunity to interrogate, and he really regarded himself as a real boyfriend.

    Before Qi Yu was not sure whether he had completed the task, he was not sure whether Xie Jing was seriously seduced by her.

    Seeing that she was not paying attention, Xie Jing curled up his long fingers and tapped her forehead: "Be serious."

    Qi Yu's red lips twitched, showing her innocence.

    Explain the wool, some people she can't remember being so close to them.

    Xie Jing showed her a dangerous smile: "Don't want to say it?"

    Mom, such a dangerous smile of a beautiful boy is too much.

    Qi Yu covered up her chaotic heartbeat, and pretended to be calm to give Xie Jing an idea: "I don't know, I don't know them. Whoever claims, who provides evidence, you call Xu Manyu and Cui Yize over and let them explain." In a word, one

    sentence , she is an innocent little cutie.

    Xie Jing closed his head when he heard her words: "You're right, let's leave this behind for now."

    Qi Yu breathed a sigh of relief.

    Before the breath was over, her chin was suddenly pinched by those cool fingers.

    The youth's clear breath approached instantly.

    Qi Yu suddenly opened his eyes wide, looking at the beauty crit who was close at hand, his little complacent expression just now flickered for a moment: "What are you doing so close?" "Talk about... what are we?

    " relationship."

    Qi Yu watched Xie Jingyin's thin red lips gradually approaching.

    Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, he's going to kiss me! ! !

    No, it's a little dangerous.

    Qi Yu was overwhelmed with the desire to survive, regained her sanity, and found the danger warning in the boy's dark eyes.

    She stretched out her hand abruptly, and covered the young man's thin lips: "I think we are still young, and we can't expose our puppy love relationship, what do you think?" On the surface, she