Chapter 55

Chapter 55 (Using school resources to fall in love [3 more...)

    Qi Yu looked sideways at Xie Jing, forgetting to take revenge on him.

    I always feel that this winter camp seems a bit familiar.

    Teacher Qin also looked at Xie Jing in surprise, and for a long time, Xie Jing did it for Qi, but Qi himself didn't know.

    I really didn't expect that Xie Jing, who has always been icy, could still surprise his little girlfriend.

    Teacher Qin felt more and more old.

    "Okay, you can just go to participate in the winter vacation when the time comes, and a teacher will contact you." Teacher Qin felt that he couldn't stay any longer to avoid cerebral hemorrhage.

    "Both of you, even if it's get out of class time, you should be careful." Finally, Teacher Qin waved his hand and turned to leave.

    I didn't forget to close the door tightly for them this time.

    Qi Yu: "..."

    A little ashamed.

    After all, she is still a little fairy with a sense of shame.

    Looking at Xie Jing again, he sat back calmly and asked her: "Do you want to continue?"

    Continue—

    Qi Yu took a deep breath, the little fairy can't swear.

    be calm.

    Impulse is the devil.

    Qi Yu looked at Xie Jing's face more, and then tried to keep calm: "What happened to the winter camp?"

    Probably Xie Jing's unpopular beauty played a role.

    Qi Yu felt that she could finally breathe smoothly.

    Only then did he ask.

    Seeing that she didn't intend to continue, Xie Jing took her hand and walked towards the small sofa next to the French window.

    Only then did Qi Yu see that Xie Jing's usual food box was placed on the coffee table in front of the small sofa.

    Xie Jing took out a few wipes and wiped Qi Yu's little hands slowly.

    Wipe very carefully.

    One minute.

    three minutes.

    five minutes.

    Qi Yu looked at the whole pack of wet wipes that were almost used up, and her red hands that had been wiped, and finally couldn't hold back: "Are you going to wipe my bald skin???" He pulled out his

    own hand, said angrily.

    Looking at the little girl's shiny, porcelain-white hands, they turned slightly red.

    Xie Jingchang pointed and then calmly threw all the wet wipes into the trash can.

    Then open the boxes one by one.

    Qi Yu felt like she was talking about stand-up comedy, and she didn't take it at all.

    "Xie Jing?"

    "Are you dumb?"

    "What happened to the winter camp?"

    "What happened to you today?"

    "Angry?"

    "Because I forced you to kiss me? Didn't I succeed?"

    Qi Yu Like a little bee, she was confident from the beginning, but later thinking about whether she was too strong, Xie Jing's self-esteem was frustrated.