Chapter 41

Chapter 41 (A new thug who can be coquettish and fierce【…)

    The lighting is soft and the atmosphere is quiet in the girl's boudoir.

    Qi Yu stared deathly at the Buddhist scriptures pushed over by Xie Jing.

    Looking up at Xie Jing, the look in his eyes is no different from that of his dead ex-boyfriend.

    Eighteen-year-old coming-of-age ceremony.

    No flowers, no rings, no body, no Buddhist scriptures?

    What a human being.

    Qi Yu felt that Xie Jing was hinting to himself that he wanted to return to the ranks of single nobles.

    Then she will fulfill him.

    Qi Yu's beautiful lips were almost pursed into a straight line, staring at him coldly, under the light, there was an inexplicably glamorous meaning.

    After a while, he said, "That's it?"

    Xie Jing sat upright, and replied calmly, "Don't you like it?"

    "Why do I like this kind of thing!??" Qi Yu looked at him in shock "What did I do that made you think that I wanted to take refuge in my Buddha?"

    Seeing her shocked and angry, Xie Jing suddenly smiled with thin lips.

    "So you don't like it."

    "Then what do you like?"

    Hearing Xie Jing's tone, Qi Yu felt that he was planning to save himself?

    Do you want to give him a chance?

    Xiao Liu: [Master Host, of course! This is the target of the strategy, hey]

    Will you give me a chance? Of course I will.

    Originally Qi Yu planned to give Xie Jing a chance, since Xiao Liu also interceded for him, let's give him another chance.

    Qi Yu leaned lazily on the sofa, looked at him and said, "I'm superficial. I like flowers, diamonds, bags, shoes, pretty little dresses, and it's better to be more romantic." It's really... quite superficial

    .

    But the more superficial Qi Yu has not said that she still wants the fresh flesh and body of the beautiful boy.

    Xie Jing calmly waited for her to finish speaking, then leaned forward slightly.

    From Qi Yu's point of view, she could see the boy's perfect jawline

    . She didn't know what Xie Jing was going to do, but she was so close that she could even see the boy's dark and deep eyes, showing a faint smile at this moment.

    Qi Yu couldn't help complaining, what's so funny.

    Is it funny that she is so superficial?

    Thinking of the Buddhist scriptures in front of him, Qi Yu started to feel dizzy.

    Xie Jing is such a dog!

    When Xie Jing wanted to hug her and kiss her next time, Qi Yu decided to ask Xie Jing to recite the "Pure Heart Mantra" a hundred times first!

    Just thought about it.

    But he saw the young man's slender and white fingertips resting on the not-so-thin Buddhist scriptures.

    Then turn the pages one by one.