Chapter 81 - 90

.
Chapter 81 (Yes, Very Excited 【Add More】...)

    Qi Yu took a deep breath to calm herself down and digest.

    Dual purpose.

    While inquiring about what happened in the past few years with Song Yan on the opposite side, he asked this dog system again and again.

    【I have no memory, what do you want me to do? ]

    [Then these five years, did I experience it myself? ]

    [Your little broken system has bugs! ]

    Xiao Liu earnestly said: [Master Host, of course you have experienced these five years, but you don’t have this part of memory for the time being, and you will recover your memory when you are completely out of the plot. ]

    Hey, even though he is now an adult in his twenties, the host is still so bad-tempered.

    It's no wonder Qi Yu has a good temper.

    In the blink of an eye, he grew five years old!

    This is five years old.

    What is the difference between losing five years of life all at once?

    Song Yan looked at Qi Yu's unpredictable face, and asked in doubt, "Why are you acting weird today?"

    Qi Yu put down the coffee cup on his lips to hide it.

    She smiled at Song Yan, "Teacher Song thinks too much, I'm not surprised at all."

    Song Yan was dazzled by her smile.

    In the next second, Song Yan covered her eyes: "Sister Xiaoyu, stop laughing, I'm afraid I'll fall in love with you."

    Qi Yu: "..."

    "You're overthinking."

    "Even if you fall in love with me, It's also unrequited love, I only like my boyfriend."

    Boyfriend?

    Song Yan suddenly remembered what the person in charge told him about a play before.

    It seems that the investor is her boyfriend, and her boyfriend doesn't like him.

    "I heard from your brother that the two of you are in a foreign relationship."

    Boom—

    Qi Yu accidentally hit the coffee cup on the back of her hand, making a dull sound.

    Exotic love? ? ?

    God is so exotic! ! !

    Her well-behaved boyfriend who was under her nose yesterday, you tell me now, he is abroad?

    Song Yan quickly stabilized the coffee cup.

    A few drops of coffee splashed out, but luckily it didn't fall on Qi Yu.

    Otherwise, the white woolen coat would be a flowery color.

    Song Yan breathed a sigh of relief: "When you mentioned your boyfriend, are you so excited?"

    Qi Yu finally pursed her red lips tightly, saying every word: "Yes, quite, excited."

    However, the heart that wanted to murder the system was even more excited. up.

    System: [It's not about the system, if you want to blame it, blame the author of the original book, why use five years later as a turning point. ]