Chapter 34

Chapter 34 (The first grade will give you, what will you give me...)

    this afternoon.

    Within a month, Xie Jing rarely appeared in the class.

    Xie Jingman sat on the seat indifferently, there was no one around him, and no one came close to him to make him feel uncomfortable.

    After class.

    At the back of the classroom is a group of well-known high school couples, chatting.

    Xie Jing, who was planning to pack up his things and leave, inadvertently sat back down after hearing the couple chatting.

    Girl: "You can't do better than me in this midterm exam!"

    The boy asked straightforwardly: "Why?"

    Girl: "If you really like me, let me go.

    " I like you."

    Girl: "Then will you let me?"

    The boy thought for a second, a little confused: "What does this have to do with liking or not?"

    The girl was serious: "We are a couple, not competitors. "

    "Do you want me to be a competitor or a girlfriend?"

    "Do you think I'm more important than my grades?"

    Girlfriends are much more important than daily grades!

    The boy was bypassed by his girlfriend, and he was overwhelmed with desire to survive: "Of course the girlfriend is important." "

    Baby, I will definitely let you."

    The girl finally smiled: "Then I believe you are sincere to me. " .”

    The two held hands under the desk sweetly, and began to chat.

    Xie Jing frowned thoughtfully.

    The rare person in the class who Xie Jing can talk to is his front desk Qin Wei.

    Qin Wei is the biological son of Teacher Qin, the head teacher of the first class. He is lazy by nature, but he can't help it. With a mother like Teacher Qin, he was completely caught studying.

    Because Mr. Qin talked about this student at home every day, he was familiar with Xie Jing.

    Turning around, I didn't expect to see Xie Jing frowning slightly, as if he couldn't figure out something.     Smilingly, he asked, " Jingshen

    , what are you thinking about?

    "     Because Qin Lie and Meng Hechen often form a group to play games, sometimes Meng Hechen will call Qi Yu.     Xie Jing glanced at him coldly.     He pondered for a while. He opened his mouth and said, "I will take the midterm exam."     Qin Wei said carelessly, "I know, my mother said that you will win her midterm and final exams."     Xie Jing paused: "Qi Yu wants to be the first. "     Qin Wei: "???"     "Fuck!"     Got it!     "Are you afraid of taking the exam and snatching the first place from the little fairy?"     Xie Jing didn't answer, but his expression said everything.     Qin Wei held his mouth, really wanted to laugh out loud, when he saw that he had no emotion for anything, he would really worry about this kind of thing like Xie Jing who was about to become a fairy.     The little fairy is worthy of being a little fairy.     It sucked away Xie Jing's fairy spirit.     Although he wanted to laugh, Qin Wei still held back.     He said to Xie Jing solemnly: "Actually, this matter is very simple. If she wants to be the first, let her be generous. Let's be more generous."     Xie Jing thought for a second: "But she won't want me to let her .”