School and meeting her[2]

I sit on the floor in my bra and underwear glaring into nothing while Edward gets dressed

"Mortica how long are you gonna sit on the floor?." He asked me putting on his shirt.
"Till Alice let's me put on something else I don't want to wear that, when have I ever worn flats?!." I rise my voice slightly.

"Put it on so we can go it's only for today and then you can change into something else." He says leaning down to my place on the floor.
I huff.
"Fine." I get up and put the clothes on.
"See you look lovely." He kisses me.
"Your just saying that because I'm your wife." I tell him making him laugh.
"No I'm not." He then walks out the room and I follow him.

We make it downstairs seeing everyone already ready.
"About time." Emmett says and I stick my middle finger up at him.
"Stop that Mortica." Esme says walking into the room.
"Sorry mom." I smile at her as she kiss my cheek.
"Come on guys today is really important." Alice said and I look at her confused.
We've been in forks for two years now ain't shit new.
I was about to say something when I noticed the looks being passed back and forth between alice and Edward.
She must of had a vision and he sorta knows what's going to happen.

I grab his hand.
"Come on I'm ready to get the day over with and get out this outfit." I glare at Alice while she just smile at me.
"She got to everyone not just you." Rose says.
"I see." I responded.
We then all leave the house to go to school.
Ugh if I knew that this is what I would be doing everyday in my immortal life I would've told Carlisle to let me die all those years ago.

Edward grabs my hand.
"I'm glad your here even if we have to go to school." He says and I feel bad for what I thought.
"Your right." I say and look back out the window of the car as Edward speeds down the road to school.

We make it there and get out our cars and like always everyone is staring at us.
I could kill these kids if I wanted too but I don't and plus Carlisle wouldn't like me causing a problem here were we have settled.

"Come on I will walk you to your class." Edward says and I cuddle close to him as we start walking into the school building.
I hate not having classes with him.
We only share one class other then that I'm usually with the others in our family.

I walk into class and sit down as kids start filling the classroom.
I should have listened to Edward and esme and went hunting before school.
I'm starting to feel hungry as the humans surround me.
There is a nice girl here though.
Her name is Lisa and she smells like a werewolf but not really at the same time.
I don't think she even knows about the supernatural or the fact that she sits next to a vampire who has serious problems.

"Good morning Mortica Addams." She chuckles as she greets me.
"That's getting really old now Lisa." I say as I write down my name and date on some paper as the teacher walks in.
"Yeah well I don't care." She shrugs making me chuckle.
"I don't even look like her."
"No but you have the same first name and you talk lowly just like her and dress all dark." She smiles.