[20] the pack

Third pov

Paws hit the sorta wet muddy ground hard as two big wolves run threw the forest.

They slow down and walk side by side.
"Man I still can't believe that the cullens are back." One looks around while the other stares straight ahead.
"Yeah it's sad for Jacob."

"Yeah I'm not really for the inner monologue of Bella from him every time he shifts."

"Well quill let's just hope that he finds his imprint soon."
Quill shakes his big head with a huff.
"Yeah right that will be the day embry."

"Mmhh let's go check by the treaty line." Embry says and off they run.

As they get closer they smell a sickly sweet smell.
Well it was quill, to embry it smelled like strawberries and something else he couldn't quite put his finger on.
They break threw the tree line.
"Just a Cullen." Quill says with a growl.
They watch as the small woman stands slowly.
"I was just leaving." She says and her voice sounds so smooth.
Embry meets her eyes and suddenly everything shifted.

All of the sudden, it's not gravity holding you to the planet, it's her. Nothing else matters. He'll do anything, be anything for her.
He could see them laughing together,talking about any and everything.

Quill was shocked.
The Cullen vampire had already left.
Embry shakes his head.
"Did you just imprint on a Cullen leech?!." Quill shouted.
Embry didn't feel like leech was a name he wanted to hear his imprint called.
Oh god!, his imprint?!, she's not his.

"We gotta get back and talk to Sam about this." The two then ran off.

Time skip

The two shifted back and put on their shorts and shoes and walk inside Sam and Emily house.

As they enter they smell food.
Embry couldn't even think about food with a certain Cullen on his mind.
The crazy part not only is she a vampire but he doesn't even know her name.
He knows the others but not her.

As the pack all sit and eat, talking and laughing they start to notice embry just sitting looking at his food.

"Hey If your not gonna eat that can I have it?." Paul asked still chewing his food making his cheeks puff out.

"Yeah sure whatever." Embry pushed the plate to Paul.

Sam raised a eyebrow.
"Did something happen while you two were on patrol embry?." He asked and once again embry was lost in thought.
Quill bumped his shoulder making embry look up at his brother and pack mate.
"Tell them." He whispered but the others heard.
"Tell us what is everything okay?." Jared asked.
"Yeah did you two run into any leeches?."

"No not really." Embry answered
"Not really?, what does that mean?." Sam asked

"Okay I'm just gonna say it and then leave." Embry stands up "I imprinted." He says "woah that's great dude." Paul says putting embry into a arm lock and ruffling his hair.
"There's more to the story." Sam says observing the way quill looked at embry and embry down expression.

"It was on a Cullen." He finished and Paul backs away like he had a disease.

"What?!." Almost everyone said.

"Yes it happened, she was just sitting at the line when we showed up and boom we meet eyes and well here we are and honestly I don't know what to do about it or think." Embry was sad.
His imprint wouldn't be expected with the pack.
Hell she wasn't even allowed across the line.
A werewolf and a vampire what sick joke is that.

(A/n:I thought it was a good joke and I needed some drama ;)

"I need to go." Embry then ran out the house and shifted and disappeared into the tree line.
The rest of the pack was silent as they tried to wrap their head around the fact that one of their own imprinted on a vampire.