Arguments and home[3]

After school I walk outside and to my family

I noticed that I was the last one out.
"Come on we need to get home so we can talk." I say to Edward but I noticed he wasn't even looking at me but at the girl who's name I learned is Bella.
"And stop looking at her that is disrespectful to me as your wife." I say and he looks down at me.
"I'm not going home I have to go." He say's suddenly making me confused.
"Because of what happened in class?. Edward we can just go hunt together it's fine." I say shaking my head.

"Thank you." He says looking to Alice and I know she must of thought something and he just responded out loud.
They always do that which frustrates me to no end.
"Edward we need to talk." I say and he just kiss me.
"We will later I have to go ride with rose." He said and gets in his car and I glare at him as I go and get in with the others.

The car ride was quiet with how mad I was no one wanted to say anything to make it worse.
We make it home and I get out and march into the house slamming the door which makes it break but in my rage I don't care.
Carlisle esme and Edward were in the living room.
"What the hell Edward?!." I was beyond pissed.
"Look I don't want to argue with you I just had to get out of there before I did something." He said "like what because all I saw was you staring at her all threw lunch and class."
"I was gonna kill her Mortica I just knew I would I was gonna expose us and we would be killed." He says sadly.
I frown at that.
"Why couldn't you just talk to me I would have listened and I almost lost control too it was just because we didn't go hunt with the rest that's all." I shake my head.

"That's not all it's complicated." He says "what?, no it's not."
"She's my no our blood zinger, okay you know what that means her blood calls to us and she's also our..." he then stops talking and walks away from me.
I go and follow him.
"I'm going to Alaska for a little bit." He says "what okay then I go with you."
"No I need time to myself, stay here with the others." He then kiss me again and sped off leaving me standing alone.

If I could cry I would.
I go and sit on our broken bed.
Gotta get a new one but anyways.
I put my face in my hands.
I start dry sobbing.
No tears because I'm basically dead.

Time skip next day

I lay on the floor wondering when Edward would be back.
Alice comes into my room but I don't look at her.
"Come on we have school."
"I'm not going today." I whispered.
"Mortica you can't just lay here."

"Damn it Alice just let me be!." I yelled.
She looks shocked but then comes closer to me.
"At least make sure you go feed." She said and I sit up some.
"I will make sure I feed no go please." I say and she nods and hug me.
I hug back before she stands up and leave out the room.
I huff feeling bad for yelling at my pixie sister.

I Will apologize when she comes home later.
I stand up off the floor and go to my closet and just stand there.
I sigh even though I don't need to as once again I'm basically dead and don't need to breathe.
I shake my head before I reach up and take down a box and sit back on the floor.

I open it and smile as I see all the pictures and little nicknacks that's inside of it.
I pick up a picture from my wedding day.
I run a finger down Edward's smiling face.
I put the picture back before I see a family picture.
The back says the lovheart family.
My real family from back when I was human.

I laugh a little as I see my smiling face as I hold onto my two brothers.
Christopher and Matt.
My mother and father.
And finally my little sister still a baby.
Crazy enough her name was rosemary.
I put the picture back and close the box.
I go and change my clothes and then leave out the house to go hunt.
Don't need Alice and esme down my throat.

Time skip

I was just getting home when I saw the others were back.
I brush off some dirt from my pants and walk inside the house.

"Glad your back and out of your room." Carlisle says from his spot next to Esme.
"Yeah." I nod before I walk over to Alice and pull her into a hug.
"I'm sorry for yelling earlier."
"It's okay I forgive you." She smiles as we pull away.
"Good." I say.
"So you going to school tomorrow?." Jasper asked me "I guess." I shrug.

Hopefully tomorrow is a good better day.