School and dates[8]

I hunted and made sure i was nice and full

Haha I laugh at myself sometimes.
Full like I can eat but anyways I kiss Edward letting him know I would be at Bella's already.

I speed to her house and climb threw her window.
"Awww she's still sleep." I whisper and sit down on her bed slowly before I lay back.
Waiting for her to wake up I pick up a book she was reading.
I can tell Edward was here too last night I can smell him.
Bella stirs before she open her eyes.
She smiles and sees me.
"Your here." She say's surprised.
"I told you I would be." I shrug.
"Yeah but you know I thought you wouldn't come."

"Well I'm here so go brush you teeth and get dressed." I say pushing her lightly out the bed.
She rolls her eyes at me and leave out the room.

I hear the sink and then the shower as I go back to reading the book.
After a while she comes back into her room with a towel on.
"Ooohh giving me a show this early?." I ask wiggling my eyebrows at her.
"No I just forgot my clothes." She says and grabs her stuff and leave out the room again while I laugh.
I stand up off the bed and I walk over to her desk.
I then see another book.
Don't tell me she's like Edward.

I frown as I look at the book.
This is for the dogs that we have a treaty with.
Did someone from there tell her about us?.
No they wouldn't do that. I put the book back and speed back to my spot on her bed.
She walks in all dressed.
"About time." I say getting off the bed.
She smiles at me before she looks out the window.
Edward is here.

I smile seeing him stand against his Volvo

"Come on Edward is impatient." I tell her.
"No I'm not." I hear Edward say from outside.
I roll my eyes as me and Bella walk out the house.
"Did you have to put that on?." I laugh at Bella as I know Edward feels the same way.
"Yes I did it's just how I am." I shrug and get in the car.

Edward drives us to school and when we get there he parks away from our siblings and gets out the car opening the doors for me and Bella.
He looks so sexy with his shades on.
He puts his arm around Bella as me and her hold hands.
Everyone in the parking lot was looking at us and whispering.
They couldn't believe that Bella was with us or the fact that we were all together officially dating.
I think.

"Everyone is looking." Bella say as we walk and I can feel the glares of rose from where we are.
"Not everyone he's not oh wait never mind." Edward jokes
"Don't worry loves they're attention is barely on you two they're looking at me." I smile at a boy who waved at me.
Bella pulls me closer to her and I hear Edward growl.
I didn't think he could do that.

"Gosh you two are so adorable all jealous don't worry I belong to you two." I smile.

After that we had our classes and sat together at lunch and talked during class and then after school Edward dropped Bella off at home.
I went and got my car so I can take Bella on our date.

I knew Bella wasn't the type for the fancy stuff so I decided to do something unoriginal.

"You ready?." I asked as she buckled her seatbelt.
"Yes." She said and I smile as she grabs my face and kiss me.
I pull away and start driving.
"So where are we going?" "Be patient my dear."

I park in an empty field and she got out and surprisingly went to my side and open the door for me.
I guess this is showing me I'm the bottom female in our relationship now.
I get out and we grab hands as we sit down under the stars.
"I wanted to have a nighttime conversation time with you." I say and lay back on the blankets that o had here already.
"Snacks?." She asked as she looks at the bag.
I nodded "thought you might want to eat."

She smiles and nod.
"Can you tell me about when you were human, Edward told me how you all turned but I wanna hear from you." She said
I don't really want to talk about it but I will leave out something's.
"Well I was the oldest out of three siblings I had little twin brothers and a baby sister who I think was just about to turn one." She holds me in her arms as I talk.
"Back then if you were a girl you were to be a perfect lady no cursing which I use to do a lot and no doing boy activities but I didn't listen or do what a lady was supposed to, I would play what you all call football with my brothers and their little friends my dress would be covered in mud and my mother would get so mad at me." I chuckle.

"I can't really see you rolling around in dirt playing with boys your so to yourself from what I seen."
"Well that's because you haven't seen me with jasper and Emmett, one time we got to rough and broke a wall in our home and with my gift some of the glass in the house Esme was so mad at us." I love my memories with my new family..
"You know my last name was lovheart before it was Cullen." I tell her
"Mortica lovheart?, sounds nice." She tells me.
"Thank you but I think I like Mortica Cullen better." I said.

"Maybe one day you can be Bella Cullen." I add and she moves from me.
"You and Edward would marry me?." She asked and I nod.
"One day yes we will." I tell sitting up myself.
"I can't wait." She says.

"Let's get you home don't want Charlie to worry about you." I say standing up and helping her up
"He likes you, said your nice." "Well I am amazing." I chuckle bouncing around.
She grabs me.
"Calm down." She said and I nod.
We then get in the car and I take her home.
I knew Edward was up in her room.
He better bring his ass home later.
I pull off home and think what the future has in store for me and my mates.