Edward's home[5]

I came back from hunting and Alice runs up to me

"Edward should be here in two minutes." She smiles at me and I smile back.
"Great." I say and we walk up the steps of the house.
She heads inside while I stay on the porch waiting for Edward.

I hear him before I see him.
He is the fastest one in our family so it takes no time for him to break threw the tree line.
I smile brightly feeling a burst of energy and happiness go threw me as I see my mate.
I rush down the steps and jump into his arms and kiss him deeply.
We pull away from our kiss but I stay in his arms "don't leave me again please I'm so sorry for not understanding better." I say and he nods "it's not your fault Mortica it never was so stop being sad." He says and I hug him closer to me.
I breathe in his scent that calms me down.

We pull away from each other and he holds my hand as we walk up the stairs and into our home.

"Finally your back now Mortica and Rosalie can stop arguing." Emmett says
"Yes it has been quite the headache with those two." Jasper says.
"It wasn't that bad." I say and move my body closer to Edward.
"We're just glad your back home son." Carlisle says.

Time skip

We had school today and really I didn't mind going as I would have Edward there.

Time skip to cafeteria (let's be honest they wasn't even in class fr during the movie)

Me and Edward walked into the Cafeteria together and like always we sat with our family.
"Look at you Mortica all smiles." Alice said and I nod.
"Yes Alice." I say and kiss Edward kisses my cheek.
"Yeah let's enjoy it while it last." Jasper jokes and I glare at him and Emmett as they laugh.

I look over at Bella to see her talking and laughing with her friends which puts a weird feeling in me.

I look away and just focus on my family.
The bell rings and we go to biology class together.
We sit down and I put my jacket on my lap.
Bella walks in and sits down with us.
Edward between us.

We had a project we had to do together in class.
Edward and Bella was talking but I didn't really care to join in.
I was feeling sorta down.
Edward grabs my paper and write the answers for me as he knows I'm in a mood.

I wonder how my family is or well were.
Last time I saw them was at my funeral.

Flashback

I stand with rose and Edward at a far distance.
My eyes still red.
I grab their hands and hold them as I see my mother and little brothers crying while my dad stands there with a blank look as he holds my mother while she cries.

My cousins my aunts and uncles all there.
But I feel myself get mad.
The one I was supposed to marry is standing there along with the people who beat me to death almost.
I let go of Edward and rose hands and go to move forward when Edward stops me.
He shakes his head at me.
I glare at him.

We then speed away back to my new home with them.
Later on rose comes up to me.
"I understand what your feeling what your going threw." She says and sits next to me.
"How would you know?." I ask her lowly and softly.
"I was to marry to." She starts and I feel like she might find her story hard to tell so I grab her hand.
She tells me everything about how she almost died and how she killed her fiancée Royce king.
We planned to do the same for me.
She helped me get into my dress that I had on when they almost killed me.
We then went out and found them.
I smile as I kill the girl who was the one to order for me to get killed.

Flashback over

I feel like I can't breathe suddenly but it's crazy to explain the feeling as I don't need air.
Edward grabs my hand and pulls me closer to him to let me know he's there for me.
I don't know what this feeling of pain is about but I almost sorta like it.
"Is she always like that?." I hear Bella ask
"Sometimes it's hard to explain maybe one day she can tell you herself." Edward says and I shake my head.
He and rose is the only ones who know about my weird swings.

I look out the window and see myself but it's not myself.
This version of me is standing there wearing my old clothes from back when I was human. I noticed that she didn't have any eyes as they were just black.
She tilted her head at me and then she was just gone.
I was slightly concerned about what I just saw but I decided to just forget about it.

I look over to Edward and Bella as they talk.
"Why are you talking to her?." I ask harshly to Edward and he and bella look at me shocked well Bella did Edward was use to my mood swings.
"We're just getting to know each other." He says lowly so only us at the table could hear.
"I know you said I should forget what happened the other day but I can't an-."
I huff "then do as I say and leave us alone." I glare at her and look away from them both.

I need to get out of here I felt hungry all of the sudden. This class is so long to me for some reason.
I grip the table to try and focus on something other then my thirst.
Then our teacher comes to our table and told us we won.
Won what?. I'm so confused.
I look at him as he hold a gold something but that wasn't what I was looking at for real it was his throat that I was staring at, I could see his veins in his neck.

Edward grabs me again snapping me out of my trance as the bell rings.
He looks at me worriedly and I glare at him.
I was mad at him for some reason all of the sudden.
We get up and get our things and leave out the classroom with bella.
Of course we walk with bella to her locker and once again they start talking which sounds awkward if you ask me.

"You eyes they were black last time I saw you and now they're like golden brown?." She was curious.
"DONT worry about it." I grip Edward tightly and I don't hear what he says before we walk away.

"You more angry today what's wrong?." He asked me as we walk quickly.
"Nothing we can talk later I just want to get home so I can hunt, shit I'm so thirsty." I say and look at the students hearing the blood being pumped threw their bodies.
We walk outside and to our siblings.

We stand there for a second it was like something was wrong.
But what?.