[23] They Find Out

I was cuddled up between Edward and Bella at her house at night.
It's quite.
I can hear Charlie's snoring from his room.
Bella's heart beating loudly as I'm laying on her chest.
Edward trails his hand down my shoulder to my hip.
Bella runs her hand threw my hair, playing with my long locks of hair.
I just fiddled with my rings.

My mind starts wandering to embry but I stop it as I know I'm with Edward.

"I love you both." Edward says lowly to me and Bella and we both look at him.
Bella with a warm smile and me with a small smirk.
"I love you too." Bella says and repeats it to me also, kissing my forehead.

It turns quiet again and after a few minutes I realize I didn't say it back.
"Sorry, I love you both." I whispered.
I then sit up.
"I'm going to go hunt." I say starting to get up when Edward grabs my hand "we went together already before we got here." He looks confused and focused.
I can feel him trying to read my mind.
"I didn't feed much today I'm sorry Bella". I say moving from Edward's grip he had on me.
"It's okay." She smiles at me.
I kiss her and then Edward.
I go and climb out the window.

I race threw the dark forest and out to the treaty line.
I smell the sweet smell of like candy and wet dog that lets me know that embry is already waiting for me.

I smile brightly as I stop just at the line.
"Hi." I say and watch as a smile come across his face too.
I feel happy seeing him happy.
"Hey."
"Sorry it took me so long I was with Edward and Bella." I shrug as I sit down on the ground and he does the same on his side.

"It's cool I wasn't waiting long plus the guys was all on my back about coming to see you." He shakes his head laughing.

"Wait you told them about us?." I asked confused and sorta scared and nervous.
So many things rushing threw me.
"Well not really, when we shift we can hear each other's thoughts and see them like they're our own, and plus one of my brothers already knew from that one day." He explained making me nod slowly.

"So they're okay with you talking to a leech as they call us?." I asked moving to sit on my knees.
"Yeah, well they wasn't at first, they're just happy that i imprinted."

"What's imprinting?." I asked him and he seems shocked like he didn't realize he said it.

"Oh uhh." He runs the back of his head.
"Basically what you call mates but it's deeper than that....we will be whatever you want if it's a brother or a friend or a lover it doesn't matter, your imprint is what holds you down to earth."

I could tell how important this is to him as he continues to explain.
I could almost feel how he feels about it.

"I wish I could hug you." I suddenly said.
He nods agreeing with me.
"Would you ever tell your family about us?." He asked me.
"I don't know, Edward and rose would be so mad at me maybe even Alice and Bella." I sigh looking down at the ground.

I suddenly stand up as I have a idea.
I move down to the creek that's between us.
Embry seems to get what I'm doing and does the same.
I hold my hand up but making sure it doesn't go over the line.
He moves his too.
We smile at each other.
Just staring into each other's eyes.
We were so lost in each other.
This is such a new experience for me.

We hear a growl and next thing I know I'm pushed away from embry and then there's two more growls and howls.

I look and see my family and then the pack coming.
I feel panic rush threw me.
"Stay away from her mutt." Rose hissed at embry.
I start shaking my head.

Alice and jasper hold onto me while the pack is in front of embry.

"STOP!." I yelled out moving out of my siblings grip.
"I love him." I say and it seems like everything just freezes.
Edward looks at me and I can see the hurt all over his face.
I look to embry.
He's shocked.

Sam turns into his human form.
"Let's talk this out." He says
Carlisle nods.
"Yes." He says
"Embry here imprinted on Mortica, they been seeing each other for weeks now." Sam says

"We weren't breaking the treaty, I promise." Embry speaks up making Edward glare at him.

"Is this true Mortica?." Esme looks at me and if I could I would cry.

"Yes it's all true I just I wanted to.." I try to explain but I can't form words right now.

Time skip

I was sitting on the couch and everyone was crowded around us.
"Why?." Edward says with such force behind his words.
"Edward calm yourself." Emmett says glaring at Edward as he stands next to me with his arms folded.

I look at Emmett and smile at him to show my gratitude.
He nods.
"I just wanted to get to know him and it was gonna be a one time thing but.."
"But then it was more than a one time thing...you've fallen for him, haven't you?." Alice looks at me with this pitiful look.

I nod slowly.
"Yes but I love Bella and Edward so much."
"But you love him too." Edward chuckles but you know he didn't find anything funny.
"Already bad enough I gotta deal with Bella running off with Jacob but now you want to run around with a mutt to then go ahead." He goes to leave but I speed and grab his arm.
"Don't do that Edward."

He snatch his arm from me.
"You have been controlling me for so long and make me feel like there's something wrong with me and and you made me feel unloved since we got here to forks, all the attention on Bella, you've dismissed me about her a thousand times and then when I finally excepted her you made me leave I'm just tired Edward, emotionally unstable I am now and no it's not just your fault it's mine but a good amount is you. So Edward yes when embry showed me he cared about me I let him in and I'm happy I did you don't get to be mad you asshole." I frown.

Ava walks over to me and grab my arm to show support to me.
"Okay Mortica." He then walks away and I feel terrible.

"Me and Sam talked it threw and you can go across the line but maybe wait till everything is calm here before he comes over." Carlisle told me making me nod.

"I think I'm gonna go." I say and Ava hugs me and let's go.
"I'm here for you." She says and I nod and go out the door.
I stop just outside the house and look up at the window to me and Edward bedroom and see him looking down at me.

"I love you." I say but he just move from the window.
I turn and race from the house and threw the forest.
I stop just at the line.
I close my eyes to calm myself before I open them and jump over.

Edward in that window as Mortica left😂😭

Also the next few chapters are gonna be embry and Mortica and then imma go back to the movie plot.