[19]

This is a special chapter starting in Edward's pov but other than that the story will always be in Mortica pov unless I change it which I will let you know.

Edward pov

I was laying here, looking to the sun as it shines down on me, making my skin glow.
I move my eyes from the sky to look down at my whole world.
Bella and Mortica both lay in my arms with their eyes closed.
I never knew I could love two woman as much as I love them.
It's scary.

I can't help but fear one of them leaving.
I already almost lost them both once I don't want it to happen again.

I watch as Mortica moves and sits up she sighs as she looks around before her golden eyes wonder over me.
I noticed something different in the way she looks over at me and Bella.
I can't help but feel off.
She feels off.
I try and read her mind to see if something wrong but she blocks me out or think random things.

"I'm fine." She say's suddenly meeting my eyes.
"I didn't say you wasn't." I respond.
She doesn't move or say anything else after that.
She's as still as a statue.

Bella gets up and smiles as she sees us.
But then her smile turns into a frown.
"What's wrong?." She asked in her beautiful voice.
"Nothing." I say moving to sit up myself.
She looks between me and mortica.
"You two seem to be at odds." She observed.
I shake my head in denial "we're fine, I think Mortica is just in one of her moods." I said reaching and grabbing her hand.
Her small but warm hands.

Mortica suddenly stands up "I'm going hunting I'm hungry, you two go ahead about your day." She then speeds away before me or Bella could say anything.
"Okay what's going on?, I thought all the distance and arguments were over." Bella questioned running a hand threw her hair.
"It is like I said it's just Mortica being herself." I shake my head.

"I have to go home now." She says looking at the time and I agree as Charlie had grounded her so she had to be in the house at a certain time.

I take her home and drive home my own self and notice that Mortica isn't back yet so I speed into the forest to look for her.

I catch her sent and run over to where she is.
I find her sitting on the ground with her head in her hands with a dead deer next to her.

"Mortica?." I call out to her and she doesn't move.
If I wasn't a vampire and knew it was almost normal to be absolutely still I would think she was dead sitting there.
Well she is dead but anyway.

"I'm so done." She says and stand up.
"What's going on?, talk to me." I walk closer to her and she looks up at me and if she could cry I think she would.
"Edward I-I don't want to talk about it right now." She shakes her head and then speed off.
I know better than to follow her when she's in one of her moods.
She almost killed me last time with her powers.

I decided to go back home and wait for her in our room.

Mortica pov

I sit down at the line that separates us and the wolves.
Honestly I'm curious about them.
I never really paid attention to the history or details of them but I would like to know but they would never tell me as I'm a vampire and they hate us vampire's.

Just as I start to get up two of the wolves come from the tree line.
"I was just leaving and I didn't cross over." I say lowly.
One of them growl at me but the other meets my eyes and seem to stand still making me confused.
It seems the other one is too.
I stand up and leave before anything else could be said or did.

I speed home and I just now noticed that it's dark outside.
I walk in the house and upstairs to me and Edward room.
I find him sitting reading a book in the chair that face the large window.
I walk closer and he closes the book and looks up at me.
"I'm sorry about today." I say and he nods "it's okay love." He whispered and I move so I can sit down in his lap.
I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his check.
I feel him tightening his hold on me.

"I love you." I tell him.
"I love you." We kiss and I can't help but feel loved but also I fear the worse is to come.