Chapter : 4 Surname Lu?

"Lu Zhixi!"

    Lu Zhi was really angry.

    The old butler next to him didn't dare to speak for a long time, and stood aside dripping with sweat.

    Who doesn't know that Lu Zhi's dead wife is Ji Jin, who he didn't even mention. Everyone is praising how mature and stable Lu is now, and how indistinct his emotions and anger are, but no one knows, Lu Zhi He is more paranoid than before. If he was able to observe words and demeanor with traces to follow before, now he is a sharp sword that has restrained his edge but still makes people dare not look at him.

    In the past, he was afraid of Lu Zhi, more or less because of Vice President Ji's presence, but now, no one dares to disobey his orders, and no one is not afraid of him.

    Because everyone knew that Ji Jin's death made Lu Zhi a ticking time bomb that would explode without knowing what happened.

    No one wants to touch this mold.

    And now this Young Master Biao who suddenly flew over from the snow-capped mountains is obviously a different kind.

    He didn't feel at all that what he was talking about now was simply dancing wildly on Lu Zhi's Thunder Point, but continued to play the game calmly, and he didn't forget to raise his head and give him a provocative look.

    Lu Zhi finally did not speak.

    There was an indescribable pain in his expression. Although he was suppressed, the exposed pheromones made Lu Zhixi, who was playing the game, look thoughtful: "Are you approaching the susceptible period? Didn't I hear Said that you always love and that omega...what's its name, oh Shike, don't you often hang out with him, why didn't you take him with you when you came out to visit the mountains and rivers?"

The old housekeeper really wanted to rush and Go forward and wanted to cover Lu Zhixi's mouth.

    Lu Zhi's face couldn't be more ugly, but he still said coldly: "I have nothing to do with him."

    "Do you believe this?"

    Lu Zhixi grinned grinningly, "Don't you often bring people back, you are an alpha, he is an omega, you should know how to avoid suspicion, right?" Lu Zhi didn't speak, just looked at him quietly .

    The coercion of the pheromone exposure is getting more and more serious, and the old butler can't be noticed by beta. Lu Zhixi finally put down the game console in his hand, got off the bed, and turned to look at the old butler: "What are you doing in a daze, he is in the susceptible period. Here we are."

    But he soon found out that the old butler just bowed away and didn't go to get the inhibitor or anything else.

    Lu Zhixi couldn't understand: "No, your family is not so poor that you can't even afford the inhibitors, right? What are you doing, go get the inhibitors!" The old housekeeper had no choice but to explain: "Master Biao doesn't know something, Mr. Lu is allergic to inhibitors."

    "Huh???"

    Lu Zhixi was really stupid now, the words "failure at the end of the game" lit up on the screen, but he didn't care at all, and grabbed the one full of rivets as he spoke Metal jacket, turn around and leave.