Chapter - 13 Why is it not you who died...

Lu Zhi didn't seem to expect Ji Jin to do this at all. He held the fruit knife blankly, looked at the person in front of him, trembling all over, and screamed loudly: "Go to hell! Go to hell!!! My father took you in, why didn't you die !!"

But Lu Zhi cursed so sharply, but his hands were trembling and he couldn't hold the fruit knife steadily. He fell to the ground, covering his face in fear and pain and crying loudly.

Ji Jin didn't speak, he picked up the knife that fell on the ground, and walked to the side table.

There was a thick stack of white paper on it, and he took out a sheet from it, lowered his eyes very quietly, and folded something with that sheet of paper.

Lu Zhi opened his eyes from between his fingers, secretly watching how Ji Jin transformed an ordinary piece of white paper into a naive little white rabbit.

Ji Jin's movements were so skillful and neat, and within a short while, the little rabbit appeared on his white palm.

Lu Zhi stared blankly, and forgot to cover his eyes, and sat on the ground stupidly, watching Ji Jin turn to look at him.

That smile was helpless and gentle. He walked towards himself, as if hesitating a little, but still put the rabbit in Lu Zhi's hand.

Ji Jin hesitated for a moment, a little clumsily: "I, I coaxed my brother like this before... This rabbit is for you, don't cry anymore."

Lu Zhi stared blankly at his palm, as cute as a The rabbit, like a spread of snow, subconsciously touched the heels with his hands.

Such a white rabbit folded paper, Ji Jin smiled so gently, Lu Zhi looked at the red mark on his face just now, and felt guilty all of a sudden.

He lowered his head and said sullenly: "...I'm sorry."

Ji Jin touched his head, smiled and said nothing.

Lu Zhi held onto the corner of his clothes.

Ji Jin turned his head slightly in surprise, squatted down and looked at Lu Zhi's eyes that were red and swollen from crying, and just about to speak, he heard Lu Zhi whisper: "This little rabbit is very cute." 

Ji Jin blinked blankly Blink Chu. He was so tired that his voice seemed to slip away from his ears: "Are you hungry? I'll go get a bowl of noodles."

Before Lu Zhi could finish speaking, he saw Ji Jin walking in with the fruit knife After leaving the kitchen, he looked down at the rabbit in his hand, and then looked up at Ji Jin in the distance. 

He thought, the little rabbit is very cute, I like it very much.

You are also very cute.

...I like it too.

Too many years have passed, and the little rabbit that was as white as snow back then has turned yellow with age.

It still sat obediently in Lu Zhi's palm, like a belated promise.

Lu Zhi whispered: "You gave this to me...have you forgotten?"

Ji Jin didn't speak. He only felt a soreness in his nose that he hadn't seen for a long time. The cute little rabbit was like a sudden hurricane, sweeping through him and forcing him to re-examine the relationship that ended without a cause.

Lu Zhi looked at him expectantly, but Ji Jin just took a bite of the cake in silence, and then said calmly: "My brother folded it for me too."

Lu Zhi was stunned.