Chapter : 6 Fake Calls

In the past, he could only sneak around and buy his favorite desserts like a thief.

    Now he can do whatever he wants.

    ...

    "Master, how much sugar should I put?"

    Wen Yunyun began to season the seasoning. She was a little uncertain about the ratio of sugar and butter, and looked at Ji Jin for help.

    Ji Jin knocked his eyelids, looked at Wen Yunyun's current state of the ingredients in the bowl, and said a number.

    Wen Yunyun was nervous, but with Ji Jin sitting beside her, she seemed to relax a lot.

    Soon there were riders in the store to pick up the order just now, and Ji Jin asked her to stare carefully at the spot before handing over the packaged snacks to the riders according to the number.

    This kind of life is tight, there is no anxiety and pain, only comfortable busyness.

    Ji Jin thinks this is pretty good.

    At this time, under the tourist hotel where Lu Zhi was, there was a circle of riders dressed in various colors.

    They...are all here to deliver food.

    When the security captain saw this situation, he was startled at first, but later he realized that it was Lu Zhi who asked people to buy it, and secretly complained. He could only ask the hotel kitchen to make all kinds of desserts, and at the same time asked people to accept it. All kinds of desserts from different stores were sorted and delivered to Mr. Lu's hotel room.

    The manager of the hotel respectfully asked in front of the old housekeeper next to Lu Zhi: "Mr. Lu suddenly wants to eat dessert? If Mr. Lu wants to eat anything, he can directly ask the hotel's back kitchen to make it. Our side makes it very fast. The taste is also better than those made outside.”

    The old butler showed a hesitant expression, because he really didn't know how to explain to the attentive hotel manager in front of him.

    Because these desserts were not eaten by Lu Zhi himself, but were planned to be burned for his deceased wife.

    But saying this kind of thing would seem somewhat unbelievable.

    The old housekeeper hesitated for a while, but decided not to tell the truth, but advised tactfully: "Thanks for your hard work, but since Mr. Lu didn't order you, you don't need to bother."

     No matter how careful you are, no matter how delicious the taste is, it is not really for people to eat.

    The manager of the hotel was a little disappointed, but he was still very attentive and said: "It's okay, I'll let them pick up some novel styles in a while, and make a little of each style first, and send it to Mr. Lu immediately." Seeing that the old housekeeper couldn't persuade him , So he just nodded.

    At this time, Lu Zhi was half leaning on the bed, his face pale as a piece of paper.

    He had just passed the susceptible period, and all his physical strength and energy were used to deal with this innate desire that he abhorred.