Chapter - 30 The surveillance vedio

In an instant, Lu Zhi's whole body froze.

The blood all over his body seemed to be frozen the moment Ji Jin opened his mouth, as if his heart was wrapped by a poisonous snake, and he fell into an ice cave in an instant.

Lu Zhi subconsciously wanted to refute: "I didn't hit you..."

Ji Jin didn't speak, but looked at the person next to him for help.

Liu Yi clenched his hand and comforted him in a low voice: "We are all here, and we will protect you."

Ji Jin nodded slightly, then lowered his head and stopped talking.

The crowd immediately turned their eyes of condemnation and hostility on Lu Zhi. Not far away, the little girl Lu Zhi had met and admired him not long ago, the girl named Wen Yunyun, at this time Zheng Zheng looked at himself with disgust, walked forward with his mobile phone, and blocked Lu Zhi: "Don't go any further, if you get close to him, I will call the police now!"

Lu Zhi looked at everything that happened suddenly in front of him, like I couldn't respond to anything.

Lu Zhi watched Ji Jin being supported by everyone to the lounge at the back, and Wen Yunyun's face filled with righteous indignation, and felt that the world had become a little blurred.

Lu Zhi touched his heart lightly, feeling the dull pain there.

Lu Zhi was a little dazed, he saw the bloody wounds on Ji Jin's arms reappeared, and listening to Ji Jin's crying, the memories of last night disappeared in his mind like water.

Brother Jin, did I really hit you?

Lu Zhi really wanted to go forward and question Ji Jin like this, but he was afraid of seeing the tears in Ji Jin's eyes that were about to shatter.

So he could only touch his heart again and again, thinking endlessly.

Brother Jin, didn't you say you would never lie to me again?

But why are you still lying to me?

Why are you lying to me again?

He stood there quietly, Wen Yunyun still stared at Lu Zhi firmly, not letting him come forward to have any contact with Ji Jin.

Lu Zhi looked at this stubborn little girl, and suddenly said: "Why did you come here? Is the cake shop busy?"

He was very gentle when he said this, and Lu Zhi did have a good-natured Skinny, when smiling wryly like this, people can't help but turn their hearts towards him.

Wen Yunyun was also stunned for a moment, and quickly remembered her position: "What's the matter, can't I come here?"

"Can I come to this store to look at the wedding dress?"

Wen Yunyun clenched his fists and gave himself Cheer up, I can't see the fear of alpha in her nature, "Lu Zhi, I warn you, don't come close to my master again! Otherwise, all of us will fight you to the end!" Lu Zhi smiled wryly.

It sounded like he was accusing himself of being a heinous bastard.

He sighed, turned around and wanted to leave, but Wen Yunyun grabbed his hand again: "Why are you going? You can't go anywhere until you sign the guarantee."

"Guarantee?"

Lu Zhi seemed to feel absurd about this word, " What guarantee letter?"

Wen Yunyun didn't speak, but soon a few strong alpha policemen walked into the store and showed their IDs to Lu Zhi.

Lu Zhi frowned, and looked at Wen Yunyun in disbelief: "Did you call the police?"

But Wen Yunyun didn't answer him, but a few alphas next to him said to Lu Zhi politely but indifferently: "Mr. Lu, please follow us." Let's go."