Chapter - 9 Why not make an appointment of a psychiatrist

Shi Ke was obviously still in a daze and was not so clear-headed, he just muttered: "Am I dreaming now...but I haven't dreamed about you for a long time."

"Don't talk yet!" Lu Zhixi said for a moment I just felt that my whole body was getting hot. He has already realized that it is not good. If he can't find an inhibitor, he is afraid that not only will he be lured out by the person in front of him in the coming susceptible period, but all the alphas around him will be mobilized because of the pheromone riot on.

Shi Ke : "You, Where is the inhibitor? Did you bring the inhibitor when you came out?"

Lu Zhixi was as anxious as an ant on a hot pot, but the other party just looked at him quietly, sighed after a while, and hugged his waist neck.

For a moment, Lu Zhixi felt that his whole body was stiff, he didn't dare to move, and he forgot how to react. He only heard Shi Ke whispering in his ear: "There's no need for inhibitors...just mark me."

Lu Zhixi was completely stunned, and immediately lowered his head and sniffed back and forth on Shi Ke's neck. . The alpha pheromone he had truly felt in the past has long since disappeared, and no one has ever violated it.

Shi Ke has not been marked?

Impossible, I clearly saw...

At the moment of confusion and hesitation, Shi Ke had already leaned over and gently pressed his lips against his.

...

When Ji Jin left through the back door, he felt that his whole mind was in chaos. But rationally told himself that all this was taken for granted.

Lu Zhi is an alpha, and if he wants to get through the difficult susceptibility period, there are naturally a lot of omega rushing to find him, and it should be completely expected that he will bring.

What's more, even if the current self is really standing in front of Shi Ke, the other party will not be suspicious.

But Ji Jin still dodged subconsciously.

After escaping from the suffocating strong citrus aroma in the store, the fresh air outside made Ji Jin feel in a trance for a moment. He was walking aimlessly on the street, guessing Shi Ke's purpose of coming, estimating the time of his departure, but his eyes stopped on the two hugging people not far away.

Although it is said that cuddling and hugging in the public is unsightly, after all, this place is quiet and few people come here.

Ji Jin didn't want to disturb the good things of the young couple, but he always felt that those two people looked familiar.

Wait... Isn't that person Lu Zhixi?

The person next to him kissing him was——

when he saw Shi Ke's face clearly, Ji Jin's brain crashed for a moment. He subconsciously felt that he was dreaming, rubbed his eyes, and only realized when he saw two people stumbling towards a small hotel nearby.

Lu Zhixi and Shi Ke knew each other...?

And is it still in this relationship?

Ji Jin was completely at a loss now, and his heart became a little confused.

Would Lu Zhi allow this kind of thing to happen, his lover having an affair with someone else?

But he didn't struggle too much, he just took a probing look and returned to the store the same way.