Chapter - 32 Why are you here ?

Qi Yao turned his head in surprise, only to see Ji Jin huddled in the heavy clothes, his complexion was like snow, so pale that it was almost transparent, as if he had merged with the snow.

He said such words so naturally, and dragged the suitcase to get up naturally, his face still had the faint smile that Qi Yao knew well and seemed to have been completely welded to Ji Jin's face.

"But you are."

Qi Yao couldn't pretend he didn't hear. He seemed to recall the things he pretended not to hear a long time ago and missed it, and regretted his whole life. Pushing it into Ji Jin's cold hands, "Call Lu Zhi now."

"I know you are helping, but no one knows me better than myself."

Ji Jin still looked at him with a gentle smile. He said, "I can live alone, and with Lu Zhi, I will only make him suffer, and make me suffer too. Instead of us suffering and torturing each other, it is better to break up now, and he will definitely go before me. He came out."

Qi Yao stared at him blankly: "How can you be sure that Lu Zhi can come out before you? What if he still—" "

No chance."

Ji Jin said softly, "I treated him like that He, he probably won't like me anymore."

Qi Yao didn't react at all, but once again had a clearer understanding of the person in front of him.

Ji Jin seems to be more terrifying than he imagined. He can understand and analyze people's hearts, and he can use many means to achieve his goals. His mind is as precise as a machine, but also like a machine, he doesn't seem to know how to accurately deal with the sudden abundance of emotions in himself.

Qi Yao really wants to ask, Ji Jin, don't you realize that behind all this you have deep feelings for Lu Zhi?

Do you really not regret it?

But he didn't speak out again.

Qi Yao understands that Ji Jin may have already realized this, but obviously, Ji Jin's rationality still gained the upper hand in this conflict.

There is no need to talk about it anymore, because Ji Jin will feel the pain again sooner or later.

It's just that Qi Yao really wants to know, will reason prevail this time?

Qi Yao tried his best to steady his hands that were trembling with excitement, first found the keys from his pocket, and then tried to unlock them one by one by aligning them with the keyhole.

Qi Yao thought that Ji Jin would call Lu Zhi again in a while, but he didn't expect Ji Jin to say, "Doctor Qi, can't you find the right key?"

Qi Yao thought in his heart Pretending to be something, seeing that Ji Jin seemed to want to help himself, he immediately handed over the key chain.

Under the snowy light, Ji Jin lowered his head, half of his fair neck curved gracefully in the camel scarf, he found the key almost as soon as he got it, and opened the door lock with lowered eyes.

Qi Yao helped Ji Jin carry the luggage inside, but heard Ji Jin's faint voice: "Doctor Qi, how long ago did you buy the house, why have you forgotten which is the correct key?" Qi Yao thought in his heart, He tightened, but it didn't show on his face, he just rolled his eyes and said, "It's been a while since I bought it, and I don't remember it."

"This is a suburb. I saw the map of City G on the way here. It was only developed in recent years, and there is no relevant real estate publicity, it seems that it can only be an in-app purchase."

Ji Jin said, "Doctor Qi still has such a network, can you introduce it to me if you have time, I also want to save money Buy a small duplex like this."

"This is from a project I participated in before."