Chapter - 18 --Ji Jin is calling his name.

City H.

"Sir, this is left by the customer just now."

A waitress with a slightly flushed face put the tray in front of Ji Jin, "He said, he wants to get to know you."

Ji Jin glanced at the words written on the tray Looking at the tissue with the contact information, he lowered his eyes and seemed to be thinking about something, then he raised his head and smiled at the waiter: "Thank you, but please return it to that gentleman."

The waiter nodded and continued to read After several glances, Ji Jin finally couldn't help asking: "Sir, do you have a girlfriend?"

This question was bold and direct, although it was somewhat offensive, but Ji Jin just lowered his head and smiled: " No."

"Then..."

The waiter looked at Ji Jin expectantly, but soon Ji Jin finished speaking with a smile: "But my ex-husband died, and I am widowed for him."

"Ah?"

The waiter obviously didn't Realizing that Ji Jin would say such a thing, the whole person was frightened, her voice was a little trembling, "Yes, I'm sorry..."

"It's okay." Ji Jin's voice was gentle, and he continued to look at the person in front of him books.

It has been three weeks since he came to this strange city.

All the past was left behind by him, he found a new job in a private dessert, and lived in the house he had rented a long time ago.

Although the climate in City H is cold in the north, the people here are simple and warm. The landlord is an elderly lady who lives downstairs in her house, and brings food to Ji Jin every day with a smile on her face.

There is heating in winter here, and it is even hot to wear only a long sleeve in the house.

Ji Jin picked up a kitten downstairs that was about to freeze to death, and carefully fed water and medicine every day, and now she can also lazily lie on the sofa and bask in the sun just like Ji Jin.

Ji Jin has never experienced such a life before, he has never seen such a heavy snow, and he can even hold a book in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows for an afternoon under the light of the snow on the rest day.

But Ji Jin still decided to walk around, and the current cafe was the first place he chose to come to.

Ji Jin turned the page of the book, and took a sip of the bitter coffee as if nothing had happened.

The scorching gaze not far away was still staring at her, and from the corner of Ji Jin's peripheral vision, she saw that the waiter walked to the table and seemed to say something, and the annoying gaze finally disappeared in an instant.

Ji Jin stared at the page, only feeling that the words on it were a little blurry.

There are many people who come to strike up a conversation with him. Although Ji Jin is used to it, he really doesn't want to start a new relationship.

Widowhood sounds like a legitimate excuse to say no, and it's enough to silence many people.

What Ji Jin needs most now is quietness, not a relationship.

He doesn't need love either.

But after turning two pages of the book, he couldn't read it anymore, and his thoughts unknowingly turned to a person that Ji Jin didn't want to think of at all.