Chapter - 39 You never said you love me...

Lu Zhi said, "Let's go home for dinner first?"

Ji Jin nodded wearily.

Lu Zhi was going to drive as usual, and when he passed the trash can on the street, he took out the crumpled white paper from his pocket, and threw it in as if nothing had happened. He was about to find out the car keys and start driving, but he didn't want his actions to fall into Ji Jin's eyes: "What did you throw away?"

"It's just a blank piece of paper."

Lu Zhi looked at Ji Jin and smiled innocently. Started, "Brother Jin, what's the matter?"

The more calm and calm Lu Zhi was, but the more vague his words, the more Ji Jin felt that there was something tricky about it.

Lu Zhi opened the car door, trying to let Ji Jin get in the car, but Ji Jin stood still.

Lu Zhi tilted his head, pretending not to understand Ji Jin's meaning: "Brother Jin, why don't you get in the car?"

Ji Jin just looked at him fixedly, then walked around him, and picked up the ball from the trash can. The crumpled paper unfolded in front of Lu Zhi. The calm expression on Lu Zhi's face finally began to break.

"Lu Zhi, the next one is you."

The words, like a death announcement, were deliberately written on the paper in a straight handwriting, making the words even more thrilling and strange. The other party obviously didn't want others to see their true identity through their handwriting. This is the text written on white paper with lemon juice and baked with flames. Obviously, Lu Zhi had already seen it.

Ji Jin calmly raised his head and looked at Lu Zhi.

Lu Zhi secretly groaned, but at this moment he chose to pretend to be stupid. He touched his head in confusion: "I'm wearing a new coat today, why is there paper?"

"You've seen it a long time ago."

Ji Jin said, "Why did you secretly throw it away without telling me?"

"I..." Lu Zhi paused, and smiled nonchalantly at Ji Jin, "It's Chinese New Year, this kind of illusory thing, let you see only It can only increase your troubles."

"Besides, my fate is very hard."

Lu Zhi said, "There are many people who want to kill me, I don't care about these."

Ji Jin frowned, looked down carefully Handwriting on a note.

This kind of handwriting didn't look very strange to him, he vaguely seemed to have seen it somewhere, but at this time, it seemed to be separated by a layer of tulle, so hazy that he couldn't see clearly, trying to catch something but couldn't catch anything.

"Lu Zhi." Ji Jin's voice was extraordinarily clear in the empty space, "Is there anything else you are hiding from me?"

It was the first time Lu Zhi saw Ji Jin's cold eyes these days, and his heart He panicked all of a sudden, but his face was still calm, and he said calmly: "I have told you everything in detail, and I did not deceive Brother Jin."

Ji Jin glanced at Lu Zhi.

"Really, I can swear poisonously!" Lu Zhi said, "If I lie, I will never be able to be with Brother Jin in this life."

Ji Jin squinted at Lu Zhi, as if smiling: " Is this also called a poisonous oath?"

"Brother Jin, don't you think so?" Lu Zhi looked at Ji Jin with a good look, "But to me, this is a poisonous oath."

"Besides, it doesn't matter to me even if you kill me. I Not afraid of death."

Lu Zhi moved his head slowly, "Brother Jin, do you care about me so much because you are afraid that I will die?"

Ji Jin only felt that his heart was burned by the scorching eyes he looked at. The expression on his face was still cold, but only he knew that not only was his heart in a mess, but his cheeks were also burning hot.

Ji Jin could feel that Lu Zhi was looking at him all the time, but in the end he just pursed his lips, raised his head calmly, and met Lu Zhi's eyes: "Could it be someone from the third or fourth uncle?"

"It doesn't matter. "

Lu Zhi said as if nothing had happened, "It would be nice to see more of this kind of threatening letters. Every day someone stuffs me with notes, and I don't see how many people have this ability. It really killed me." Ji Jin frowned his brow.

"Next" is you?

Ji Yu, Wen Yunyun and Lu Zhi, is there any connection between them?

Their social circles didn't overlap too much, if anything...

Ji Jin suddenly narrowed his pupils.

Ji Yu, Wen Yunyun, and Lu Zhi, the only one who can connect them together is himself, but who is behind this deliberate plan?

Ji Jin closed his eyes, and quickly sorted out his interpersonal network in his mind: he rarely quarreled with others, and if someone threatened to attack people around him, that person could only be He was the enemy under the tree when he was still in the Lu family and helped Lu Zhi regain his equity.

After all, at that time, many people threatened to kill themselves.

But Ji Jin never cared much about people he wasn't interested in: Many people wished him to die, but Ji Jin never put these people in his eyes, so at this time, he really couldn't figure it out What kind of role will it be.

This can be a bit difficult.

Ji Jin frowned, and pinched his fingers deeply into the palm of his hand. Seeing that the force was about to pierce the flesh, Lu Zhi noticed this scene, and immediately stepped forward to hold Ji Jin's hand.

"Don't worry."

Ji Jin looked up and saw Lu Zhi smiling faintly at himself, "This is all in the future, am I still fine now?"

Ji Jin looked at the person in front of him, and followed him with a smile. He just felt a little dazed, and his consciousness seemed to be reminding himself that he seemed to have missed something. In the emptiness, both himself and Lu Zhi had overlooked one thing.

--What is it?

Ji Jin and Lu Zhi walked to their car together, and Lu Zhi was about to start the car, when a kitten curled up under their car to keep warm was woken up by their movements, as fast as a black streak shadow.

Lu Zhi looked at the kitten as if thinking of something, couldn't help laughing, and said casually: "Your kitten is still at my house."

Ji Jin was stunned.

The past flashed before his eyes, Lu Yike killed the wrong cat, and the threatening words on the note delivered to his door were exactly the same as the sentence pattern on the white paper just now.

The past and reality are gradually blurred, and the two gradually overlap in Ji Jin's eyes.

Will Lu Yike know anything?

"I want to go back to find Lu Yike again." Ji Jin said, "There is one more thing I need to ask him."

"Okay." Lu Zhi responded, his attention was entirely on Ji Jin at this time On his hand, there was a scar that looked like a scorching spark, which stood out particularly sharply on his white and slender fingers. He lowered his head, carefully looked at the burn wound on Ji Jin's hand, and suddenly said, "How did this happen?"

Ji Jin froze for a moment. To be precise, he didn't react at all, and only noticed Lu Zhi's movements when he lowered his head to look. He froze for a moment, and the memory in his mind was accurately frozen in the late night a long time ago, the flying letter paper, the flame of his love that he originally wanted to burn, and his stupid loneliness like a moth to a flame. The pain at that time is still painful when he think about it now, but at this moment, in front of Lu Zhi, that pain seems to disappear unconsciously and become blurred.

Both clear and vague, so contradictory pain.

Ji Jin glanced at Lu Zhi, pursed his lips as if nothing had happened, and said, "I accidentally got burned."