Chapter - 14 How could he fall in love with someone else?

Shi Ke was stunned for a moment. He gently stroked the photo in his hand, then raised his head, and said cautiously: "Are you really willing to give it to me? This should be a very precious thing to you." 

Lu Zhixi smiled nonchalantly, and stepped forward He hugged the thin Shi Ke into his arms: "It doesn't matter, you are also very precious to me."

That photo was like a small ring to Shi Ke, easily breaking his heart. Bound on Lu Zhixi's body. When he was in pain or sad, he would take out the photos and look at them, thinking about the promise Lu Zhixi had made to himself. But Lu Zhixi took that photo away from him..

All the strength in his body seemed to be emptied in an instant, and Shi Ke stood on the street in a daze, motionless for a long time.

It wasn't until the clerk handed him a tissue carefully that Shi Ke realized that he had been crying for quite a while, and his entire cheek had turned cold.

"Are you okay?"

The clerk looked at Shi Ke with some concern, "You look very bad now..." 

"I'm fine."

Shi Ke slowly wiped away the tears on his face, and his expression became the same as usual again. He smiled slightly and said, "Thank you."

"It's all trivial... But you forgot to take the flowers in the store." 

The clerk rubbed his head shyly, and turned to walk into the flower shop, " I'll get it for you."

Shi Ke pursed his lips. He always knew that Lu Zhixi was working in the cake shop on the corner of the street, so he thought he would go directly to him with flowers, but now it seemed that the other party probably didn't want to see him either. So he shook his head, and calmly said a string of addresses: "Send it there for me, and you don't need to write your name on the card."

The clerk was stunned for a moment, seeing Shi Ke's lonely expression, couldn't help comforting him: "Don't be too sad, who hasn't met a few scumbag alphas..." "No, he isn't." 

Shi Ke said softly He interrupted the clerk, "I didn't do well. I owe him."

He closed his eyes and smiled wryly, "These... are all my retribution."

Lu Zhixi had already returned to the store at this time coming.

Annoyed, he took some things at the front desk, then threw a black shoulder bag on the sofa, turned around and left.

"Brother Xi, your bag."

Sang Xiaoluo reminded from the side. The flower shop is actually not far from them. She thought about going there right away, but from a distance she saw Lu Zhixi talking to a young man with cold eyes inside. After thinking about it, she decided to sit in the shop for a while and wait for Lu Zhixi to leave. I went again by myself, but I didn't expect him to come back.

Lu Zhixi was very irritable, and waved his hand, "I don't want to take it, just throw it in the house for me." He was so angry that he didn't understand, Sang Xiaoluo was stunned for a moment, but soon understood.

After all, it's been too busy recently, and everyone is spinning like a spinning top. What's more, some customers are very difficult, and it's normal to be in a bad mood.

Sang Xiaoluo watched Lu Zhixi leave, and after finishing the order in front of her, she pulled out her hand to help Lu Zhixi drop the bag back to the house, but when she went to the place, she picked up the shoulder bag and found that the zipper on the bag was not closed. Although she likes to gossip like Wen Yunyun, she will not pry into other people's privacy at will. She was about to close the zipper, but her hands shook. Not only did the zipper of the bag fail to close, but a photo fell out of the bag.