Intro/ Disclaimers

Heyyyy

First off, thank you so much for choosing to read my book. Weather your found it on purpose or accidentally stumbled upon it.

My name is Ari, your author.
I started writing this in November 2022 and It's still a work in progress lol.
I promise itl be worth the wait :))

My entire story is written by me, I beg of your to please not steal my work/writting.
Any form of plagiarism of my work is not tolerated, I will report you right away if no credit of inspo is given. Sorry not sorry.
Just don't steal other peoples work it's not cute.
Any mentions of real life company's or references to other things is by coincidence.
I'm not trying to get copyrighted by mistake either lol.

As for trigger warnings:
I shouldn't be writing anything too deep but if there is anything that should be warned of. Before the chapter there will be a mention of it and right before the scene there will be a trigger warning.
Btw there will be some smutt and I'll give you a heads up at the beginning of the chapter or once again before the scene 😋

I will continue to try my best and update the story whenever I can. Sometimes I get into writing slumps and can't write for a while. Although I also get writers high and won't stop hehe.
I will try to keep publishing chapters when I can but please be patient. I do have a life lmao.

As for estimate, some chapters are a little bit longer and some are shorter so it depends what's going on or how much I feel the need to write per chapter.

Also! I'm very sorry if there's spelling mistakes through out. It's either a typo cus I'm writing quickly and forget about it or I missed it while re reading and editing. I'm doing all the writing and editing myself so bare with me.

If and when you have any recommendations to add to the story's theme, plot, characters, setting and so on. Please let me know in a constructive criticism way. No hate it is accepted, I simply don't care enough, i'll block you :)
Don't be shitty and hate on ppls stuff just cus, that's all. I would love recs and your personal takes on how to improve it.

Comment funny shit too I wanna laugh.

If for whatever reason you start to strongly dislike my book or are unsatisfied simply stop reading it.

I like to add a lot of pictures through out the chapters here n there because I personally love to see the vibe of the story. Who doesn't love a good outfit pic or room aesthetic or car. Bffr 🥸. Although feel free to scrap what I put and use your imagination ofc😌.

I really do hope you enjoy my story though, remember this is a piece of fiction, enjoy it.

My plot kinda gives james bond spin off ??? so enjoy ig, I hope u likeee

I would love to give a shout out and share some love for omfg_af_himeros_  and trickology  . These three lovely authors have created great story's and are my favs of what i've read on here to date. They have def inspired me when it came to writting these stories. I wanted to create something for people to read as much as I enjoyed reading their stories. ( he has changed, beg for it, and any story written by trickology )

Follow my TikTok for content on the story and more updates: @whatdidhessayy

Love, Ari 🤍
...