Ch.13

...

Ch 13

Domenico Moretti

Pure rage was going through my mind when I found out what went down at the club the one night Im not there.

Cus of the fucking meeting my father insisted on having concerning the distribution of this drug with the Russians.

I was even more pissed to see Luca still there. I specifically told him to clear the club and leave. Not kill every last man down.

Until I saw her.

I froze.

"Angelina?"

"I'm fine," She replied right as she fell to the ground.

I immediately run to her side.

"Angelina, open your eyes."

She's still breathing but her eyes are closed shut and she's not responding to me anymore.

"Start the fucking car Luca let's go, i'll take care of her at home for now and tell Lisa to call Maurice."

I place a rag from the bar putting as much pressure as possible on her bullet wound on her chest, right next to her heart.

Picking her up bridal style I rush to the car.

I set her down and sit with her in my lap in the back seat.

"Is she okay?" Alisa asks.

"She's still breathing but she's unresponsive."

Luca swerves through cars speeding down the streets. But not fucking fast enough.

If it were me driving we'd be home by now.

Fuck.

I'm going to hunt down the bastard that did this.

If I was there she wouldn't be in my arms bleeding out right now.

She moves a little and her eyes flutter open and then close again.

"Angelina i'm right here baby, open your eyes for me please."

I hear a cry from her.

"Shh, baby it's okay."

When we finally arrive home I pick her up and rush inside.

Setting her on the couch I yell at Luca and Alisa to get me the med kit and a bottle of vodka.

I brush her long dark curls out of her face in a soothing matter and keep applying pressure to the wound.

Her eyes flutter open for a minute.

"Wwhats, what's going on?" she says in a sleepy voice.

"You're gonna be fine Angel, let me take care of you,"