Ch.10

...

Ch.10

Domenico Moretti

Fuck.

My dad might kill me when he finds out I beat the shit out of a member in the alliance.

Because of her.

She's half asleep when we arrive home but she manages to get out of the car and start walking before I get the chance to get out of the car.

She looked fucking incredible and I was going insane seeing him touch her.

Fucking asshole knew what he was doing.

God knows how many women he's been with or what he would try with her.

She deserves so much better.

We walk to our rooms in silence.

I don't know why I care about who's around her but she's staying in my home for a reason.

I'm not gonna let anyone harm her.

...

Angelina Fonzii

"You very well know i'm better at racing than you Luca!"

"You beat me that one time Alisa be so fucking real."

I'm currently getting ready for my first shift at the club tonight while listening to Luca and Alisa argue constantly over everything.

I woke up with a slight headache from last nights drinks but none the less recovered. It was no where near the pain i've experienced from some hang overs.

The only interaction i've had with Nico today was in the kitchen this morning.

Nothing but a glance from him and he's been ignoring me since. Then again he left for business and I haven't seen him since so.

Touching up my hair for the last time I exit my bathroom to Luca and Alisa sitting on my bed.

"How do I look?"

"Fucking hot," they both respond in unison.

I laugh a true laugh.

I'm wearing a short black mini skirt and matching tank top. There isn't a big dress code, I just have to wear black and wear club esk attire.

My hair is pin straight tonight instead of its natural curly waves.

"Let's go Ange," Alisa calls.

"Ange? I like that one too," Luca replies.

"Let's see who will make it  to the club the fastest," Alisa challenges mostly her cousin.

" Bet, let's go," Luca replies.