Ch.6

...

Ch.6

Angelina Fonzii

We spent the next few minutes laughing and discussing things.

"Alisa, you wanna introduce me to your pretty friend?"
Luca Moretti, the nephew/ cousin says approaching. I was hoping for the son.

"Angelina Fonzii this is my cousin Luca," Alisa introduces us.

He takes my hand and kisses the top.

"Nice to meet you," I replied.

"If i'm not mistaken, your father does business with my uncle."

I nod my head.

"He never told me he had a beautiful daughter."

"Leave the girl alone Luca," Alisa says slapping his shoulder.

I stand correct he was flirting with the other girl he was speaking with earlier.

I look up and once again am captivated by him.
He starts to approach us and I turn to look at Alisa.

"Nico! Look this is our new roomate," Alisa says. I think the alcohol is hitting harder on her.

"Angelina Fonzii, correct?" His deep voice asks.

Even the way he says my fake name is so captivating.
"Yes, Nico?" I respond questioningly with a small smile.

His lip seems to twitch slightly
"Domenico Moretti."

His eyes gaze me up and down and my cheeks start to heat up.

Fucking Focus Azalea.

He smirks
"Alisa sobber up quick, Dads about to make his speach and Luca that woman over there was asking for you."

Luca winks at me and proceeds to the direction of the woman Domenico was pointing too.

"Ugh dads speeches are so boring."
She tries to get up and almost face plants when Domenico catches her.

I laugh, and we all head over to the central area of the mansion which looks like a ball room.

Lorenzo Moretti is standing right in the middle of the 2 grand staircases that wrap around. Almost everyone attending here are standing waiting for him to speak.

I take a deep breath, and remember to pay attention, he may bring up the alliance. Although it's hard to focus with Domenico standing so close to me.

Jesus, I just met this man and he's making the entire mission harder.

"Good evening everyone," Mr.Moretti begins.

Everyone's whispers turn to silence and all eyes are attanetive to the stage.

"I hope your enjoying tonight, I thank you all for coming once again this year and to those who are new I welcome you," he continues and glances over all the guests.