Ch.12

...

Ch.12

Angelina Fonzii

Minus the amount of italian men hitting on me. All ages.  I think i've convinced myself that I now work as a bartender in this club.

Alisa convinced the dj to play my playlist. I'm now having a great time serving drinks and dancing with her.

Today made me forget that i'm a trained assassin and spy currently undercover living with the high memebers of the italian mafia.

I have to repeat this to myself incase I mentally get too comfortable.

All is well besides this one guy who's absolutely desperate to get my number.

He hasn't left the middle bar seat facing me and keeps asking me questions.

I've obviously been feeding him nothing but lies and laughing at his compliments.
His determination is cute.

He has a pretty face so I don't mind but I'm not one to lead men on, unless it for a mission of course.

"Please just one dance bella," He urges.

"I'm working," I reply and slide him another drink.

Alisa said she'd kick his ass out if he keeps going at it but I told her not to worry. It's entertaining.

Still no word on Domenico and Luca. Guess something important's going on business wise and I'm determined to find out what.
For my bosses sake.

James told me to focus on information concerning what kind of drug their launching and any other topics brought up about the Russians.

So basically everything.

"Don't you have a break?" Hot guy asks.

"Yes but I don't have to spend it with you," I say with a smile.

"Do you enjoy playing hard to get?"

"What's your name?" I ask leaning over the counter and stare right into his dark eyes.

The more I stare at him the more I realize how pretty his face actually is.

He might just distract my brain from Domenico and todays earlier events.

"Chase," He replies.

I shake his hand and smile.

"Angelina."

"Pretty name, one dance with me Angelina, please."

"Hmm, okay, just one."

I wipe the counter down and tell Alisa I'm 
going on my break.

"If he tries to hurt you, I'll kill him myself," she replies and stares at him with daggers in her eyes.

"I'm sure I can handle him myself," I reply.